Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/03/2020 6:23 AM
how to learn about graphics in the artisan app

12/03/2020 6:20 AM
limb

12/01/2020 6:52 PM
We did not have any turkey so we had chicken. But, we did have a good time.

11/26/2020 6:37 AM
Everyone have a super Thanksgiving and may all your roasts turn out stellar woohoo

11/25/2020 4:20 PM
Howdy 1st CH and welcome to HR forum! Be sure to read in the forums to see if anything covers the topic and please post away in drum roaster forums Welcome

Users Online
Guests Online: 16

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 6,846
Newest Member: sitarragul
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
Anonymous - 5.00
Anonymous - 5.00
renatoa - 2.00
JitterzZ - 2.01
renatoa - 2.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Illy Documentary
LongLeafSoaps
Okay, I fell down the rabbit hole of Youtube coffee videos this morning while following a link allenb posted in another thread.

I came across this sweet, eye candy documentary, chock full of tantalizing info, from growing, to choosing, to tasting, to roasting, to packaging, and brewing Illy, Italy's premier coffee.

Whew...did I cover it all? Wealth of 'tidbit' info in there...and here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoFys...HHMUQ#t=71

I would love to have one of those cylinder welders!!!
Carpe Diem With Coffee
Tony_C
Thanks for posting that. I love watching vieos like that, that cover processing from start to finish, and that the technology and human element work hand in hand. Illy has put a lot into their product, and that was enjoyable to watch.

And yes...that circular welder is awesome!
Behmor 1600+, SC/TO, KKTO (Building), Baratza Encore, Chemex, Bodum Chambord French Press, Turkish Cezve
LongLeafSoaps

Tony_C wrote:

Thanks for posting that. I love watching vieos like that, that cover processing from start to finish, and that the technology and human element work hand in hand. Illy has put a lot into their product, and that was enjoyable to watch.

And yes...that circular welder is awesome!

Does that make both of us geeky, lol! Grin
Carpe Diem With Coffee
Tony_C

LongLeafSoaps wrote:
Does that make both of us geeky, lol! Grin

You got that right!
Behmor 1600+, SC/TO, KKTO (Building), Baratza Encore, Chemex, Bodum Chambord French Press, Turkish Cezve
baldheadracing
Thanks for posting. Lots to learn from that documentary. Imagine me pressing the <like> button :-)
LongLeafSoaps

baldheadracing wrote:

Thanks for posting. Lots to learn from that documentary. Imagine me pressing the <like> button :-)

I am hitting the pretend "like" button on both your and Tony_C's post Grin
Carpe Diem With Coffee
Tony_C
Same here on all of your posts!
LongLeafSoaps

Tony_C wrote:

Same here on all of your posts!

HaHaHa! Yes...we needs a like button!
Carpe Diem With Coffee
Jump to Forum: