Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Oldgearhead
JackH
I have just been informed of the passing this past week of oldgearhead.

He was always very helpful on the site, freely offering help and suggestions on fluid bed roasters. He loved roasting coffee and was always tweaking his fluid bed design.

We will miss him here. I have never met him in person but I feel like I lost a friend.
---Jack

KKTO Roaster.
greencardigan
Sad to hear Jack. He was always ready to provide help and advice.
allenb
Very sorry to hear of this! He was an inspiration for so many with the heat reclaiming fluidbed design. He will be missed.

Allen
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana
renatoa
Oh, my... shocked... meet him first time (virtually) when I tried to mod a Nesco for EU 220V... very helpful.
Do the angels like smell of fresh roasted coffee? I hope so...
CharcoalRoaster
Wow, terrible news! He will be missed...
coffeeroastersclub
I am very sorry to hear about OGH. He was always a very helpful person on this site. He helped me out considerably with the heating metrics of my fluid bed.

Len
"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee." ~Abraham Lincoln
coffeeroastersclub
His obituary:
http://www.arnmor...id=2079936
"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee." ~Abraham Lincoln
JackH

Thanks for posting that Len. I left a message from the site on his memorial page.
Edited by JackH on 03/13/2018 12:34 PM
---Jack

KKTO Roaster.
jkoll42
Ugh - sad to hear.
-Jon
Honey badger 1k, Bunn LPG-2E, Technivorm, Cimbali Max Hybrid, Vibiemme Double Domo V3
Brewin_Bruin
He'll be missed. His work was a terrific help to me.
ChicagoJohn
Just saw this. Wow. What a great guy! He was a huge help to me especially on my last project. Thanks for letting everyone know, Jack.
So many beans; so little time....
Jump to Forum: