Thread subject: :: air roaster

Posted by dja on 09/03/2010 06:14

here is what the (lets call it) the middle section. Looks like.
there is a peice of screen wire which is helt into the recess you see cut into the bottom of the part in the picture, it is helt in place by an aluminum ring that is helt in place by two set screws. right now the only change I see to the way it works is to change the screen from hardware cloth to stainless steel from Small
Once I am able to control the air flow I will know if I will have to change this to something else. so right now no reason to get expensive and buy the good stuff yet.

Edited by dja on 09/03/2010 06:20