Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Egg nog
opus
I am thinking of egg nog with coffee in it. I know its not a dish, but its close enough. Sprinkle a little of the ground matter on it once poured. I will let you know in a few hours. Gotta let the Turkish beverage work through my system.

Wow, I am the first to post!! Johnny...where is my prize??
Edited by opus on 11/27/2008 3:32 PM

EddieDove
Well? >>finger tapping<<

Prize? You will have to take that up with Ginny and L'z ... Grin
Respectfully,

Eddie Dove

The South Coast Coffee Roaster
vita non est vivere sed valere vita est
Home Coffee Roasting Blog and Reference
http://southcoast...gspot.com/

John Despres
Must have been so great he's speechless.

s:8s:8s:8s:8s:8s:8
Respect the bean.
John Despres
Fresh Roast 8, Gene Cafe, JYTT 1k, Quest M3, Mazzer Mini, Technivorm, various size presses and many more brewers.

seedlings
Eggnog and coffee? I'm smacking my lips... can't imagine that combo. I have a love-hate relationship with nutmeg ever since the "alfredo incident" 18 years ago...

Whaddya say, opus?

Opus...? Check one-two. OPUS! Is this thing on?

CHAD
Roaster: CoffeeAir II 2# DIY air roaster
Grinder: Vintage Grindmaster 500
Brewers: Vintage Cory DCU DCL, Aeropress, Press, Osaka Titanium pourover

EddieDove
Think maybe he had too much of the eggnog and coffee? :(
Respectfully,

Eddie Dove

The South Coast Coffee Roaster
vita non est vivere sed valere vita est
Home Coffee Roasting Blog and Reference
http://southcoast...gspot.com/

opus
Ugh...I just waddled back. The egg nog and coffee was great. Another sip of Turkish and a sip of Columbian something too. Ok, ok, fine....there was some pie involved too.

smatty1
I used to make egg nogg lates around this time of year. I'd either pull a couple espresso shots and put them in egg nogg, or french press some nice stout coffee and use egg nogg as the creamer! I'm a huge fan! Have not tried since I've been roasting my own though. I'm actually drinking a pretty stout kenya peaberry right nowc:3 that would take egg nogg nicely:)

Jump to Forum: