Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

10/17/2021 12:40 PM
Ploni and nader fouad, Welcome!

10/15/2021 2:19 AM
merlot85, maycondelpiero and hoeltz, Welcome !

10/14/2021 10:06 AM
Thanks for the addition to the group. Seriously considering building a drum roaster along the lines of oldgrumpus's. Love the design and craftsmanship.

10/14/2021 4:00 AM
Morning, ar3mia ! and... coffee drink

10/12/2021 11:55 AM
Evan Slack and CupOfJoe, Welcome !

In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
JackH - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00
Anonymous - 2.00
Anonymous - 5.00
Anonymous - 5.00
Users Online
Guests Online: 8

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 7,362
Newest Member: nader fouad

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Wayback Machine
bvwelch
Have you ever been researching an interesting topic, only to find out that the web site you're wanting to visit has disappeared? Or, the web site has been wiped out by spammers?

Wayback machine to the rescue-- at least it is worth a try. They have been crawling the web and making copies of web sites for many years now.

Check it out, next time you get stuck. Like I did today, trying to research rkdrums.

http://www.archiv.../index.php

-bill
dBndbit
Thanks, Bill. Great link. It will be helpful. I have indeed had the dead link problem many times. Kind of like looking for a particular page of the Sears-Roebuck catalog in the outhouse.
Jim
11 years old... forever!
ReeferDoor.com
>home-built roasters and fair trade
BoldJava

dBndbit wrote:
Thanks, Bill. Great link. It will be helpful. I have indeed had the dead link problem many times. Kind of like looking for a particular page of the Sears-Roebuck catalog in the outhouse.

Brought an out-loud chuckle. Have used the S/R for 'servicing.'

When my Grandpa died in '53, in the winter, we returned to the family farm. You guessed it. Two holer, outside, in the middle of Winter in Michigan. I was one shocked kid. One doesn't dally.

B|Java
Edited by BoldJava on 12/13/2008 6:57 PM
http://sidewalkmy...
Dave Borton
Milwaukee, WI
dBndbit
Mine was a farm in WV. Don't get me started. Well, too late for that. Sorry for trashing your thread, Bill.

It is indeed a long walk to the outhouse in Dec/Jan, Dave. Did you guys have honey pots for emergencies or cold night use?
Edited by dBndbit on 12/14/2008 5:13 PM
Jim
11 years old... forever!
ReeferDoor.com
>home-built roasters and fair trade
Jump to Forum: