Total Members: 8,165
Newest Member: Ramper

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Coffee Personality Test
Koffee Kosmo
Just for a bit of fun :Clap:
The World Famous Coffee Personality Test B)

Please take the coffee personality test on this link

http://www.rostov...ptest.html

Copy your test results &
Paste your answer with your reply post

Its interesting to say the least

This my current personality type

You are Columbian Maragogype. You are rare, rich and smooth. You are the largest coffee bean and that's hard to beat.
People call you the big bean.

KK
Koffee Kosmo attached the following image:

I home roast and I like it. Designer of the KKTO
Roaster Build information
https://homeroast...ad_id=1142

https://docs.goog...lide=id.i0
Blog - http://koffeekosm...gspot.com/

Bezzera Strega, Mazzer Robur Grinder, Pullman Tamper Convex,
(KKTO) Turbo Oven Home Roaster.

qajariaq
You are Papua New Guinea, from the South Pacific. You have a full flavor and caramel overtones. If you could, you'd move to a small island and live a simple life - like Robinson Crusoe - but with satellite television.

Hmm. That's pretty accurate, actually Roflmao

seedlings
You are Columbian Vintage. You are connected spiritually with the Maya civilization. You must visit the pyramid in San Felipe, Columbia. Really, go now... you are late. Xtopxlotle is waiting by the steps.

CHAD
Roaster: CoffeeAir II 2# DIY air roaster
Grinder: Vintage Grindmaster 500
Brewers: Vintage Cory DCU DCL, Aeropress, Press, Osaka Titanium pourover

PeteH
You are Papua New Guinea, from the South Pacific. You have a full flavor and caramel overtones. If you could, you'd move to a small island and live a simple life - like Robinson Crusoe - but with satellite television.
Pete

opus
You are Indian Mysore, the most spiritual of the coffees. You live a peaceful and spiritual life, rich with meaning. But you should really ditch the sandals and buy real shoes.

[scratches head] Not even close! I'm a Baptist whose favorite aroma is that of cow manure.
Edited by opus on 01/29/2009 10:20 AM

variegated
You are Breakfast Blend. A blend of French Roast, Bourbon Santos and Gautatamala Antigua. You have the highest caffeine content of all blends. Compared to you, Mountain Dew is for sissies.

Interesting, I've always joked that I have caffeine running through my veins. Even late at night, a strong cup is more likely to relax me or put me to sleep then keep me up.

:trink25:

EddieDove
You are Viennese Roast. You have a heavy flavor. You are philosophical and deep with an appreciation for classical music. You enjoy dressing in black and sitting in sidewalk cafes looking cool. And you really do look cool. I wouldn't kid you about that.
Respectfully,

Eddie Dove

The South Coast Coffee Roaster
vita non est vivere sed valere vita est
Home Coffee Roasting Blog and Reference
http://southcoast...gspot.com/

dja
You are Viennese Roast. You have a heavy flavor. You are philosophical and deep with an appreciation for classical music. You enjoy dressing in black and sitting in sidewalk cafes looking cool. And you really do look cool. I wouldn't kid you about that.

I pour Iron and roast Coffee BeansThumbsUp
If life seems normal your not going fast enough Mario Andrette

ginny
KK,

this was great...

I am:

Here is your Coffee Personality Type:

>>>>You are Sumatra Mandehling - a dry coffee from India. You have a dry taste. If you don't believe me then taste yourself... dry.<<<<

I love Sumatra Mandehling, roasted into secend, yummmmm...

ginny, thanks for the test!

GrinB)Shock

lzsbearly
You are Indian Mysore, the most spiritual of the coffees. You live a peaceful and spiritual life, rich with meaning. But you should really ditch the sandals and buy real shoes.

Ditch the sandals, it's either sandles or bare feet. Great test
L'z

Clifford
You are the smallest bean from the plant - the Guatemala Peaberry. Sorry, thats just the way it is. But although you are a small coffee bean you are intelligent and have a skookum vocabulary. Grin
Edited by Clifford on 01/29/2009 6:58 PM
May the Force be with your cup

Sue112
You are LaMinta Tarrazu. You have a delicous earthy taste and a light body. So, basically you taste like dirt and dont eat enough.

Hmmmmm.....pretty interesting.Very fun! Thanks!:)

David
You are Breakfast Blend. A blend of French Roast, Bourbon Santos and Gautatamala Antigua. You have the highest caffeine content of all blends. Compared to you, Mountain Dew is for sissies.

Gua-ta-ta-mala?? :eye-popping:

MarkB

Hmmm, could be more like; "living in a van, down by the river!"

Grin
Mark

John Despres
Has anyone tried the all Elvis option?

Here is my Coffee Personality Type:

You are Columbian Vintage. You are connected spiritually with the Maya civilization. You must visit the pyramid in San Felipe, Columbia. Really, go now... you are late. Xtopxlotle is waiting by the steps.
Respect the bean.
John Despres
Fresh Roast 8, Gene Cafe, JYTT 1k, Quest M3, Mazzer Mini, Technivorm, various size presses and many more brewers.

dennist3
I'm with ya eddie!..... beans from the same tree some might say!

Edited by dennist3 on 01/30/2009 6:26 PM
Dennis
AKA
FC1(SW/AW) Dennis W. True
USN (ret.)

HG/DB roasting in the warm Cuban Sun

Check out my Blog!!!!!
http://coffee-kit...gspot.com/

dBndbit

You are Sumatra Mandehling - a dry coffee from India. You have a dry taste. If you don't believe me then taste yourself... dry.

Sumatra from India??? I don't understand.

Since Ginny and I got the same thing I suspect there is age discrimination going on with this test!

"Dry"??? I think it's trying to say I'm booooring. Guess they got that right. My kids would all agree.
Jim
11 years old... forever!
ReeferDoor.com
>home-built roasters and fair trade

joetownroaster
You are Kenya coffee. You are hearty, rich and full of flavor. Simple and strong. Soon you will go on a safari with Jeff Corwin. You will both wear silky shirts which show your nipples.

No kiddin. I thought it was warm in Kenya this time of year.

H-D Rider
This being my first post, you might as well get to know me.

H-D Rider

Wayne

The island part and Robinson Crusoe is good (press pots don't need power!), but I would ditch the tv and go with an internet connection so I could continue to take these tests...;)

Wayne

seedlings

John Despres wrote:
Has anyone tried the all Elvis option?

Here is my Coffee Personality Type:

John, here's hard evidence we're related somehow, and, looking at others' results, we're uncommon.

CHAD
Roaster: CoffeeAir II 2# DIY air roaster
Grinder: Vintage Grindmaster 500
Brewers: Vintage Cory DCU DCL, Aeropress, Press, Osaka Titanium pourover

ginny
I picked the Elvis option!!!

ginnyGrin
Edited by ginny on 01/31/2009 2:35 PM

Koffee Kosmo
I was feeling a little chuff today
Landed a new business account and lots of people wanting me to roast small batches of coffee
So with my new outlook on life I did the Test again

It proves one thing
It is mood dependent
At least this test result is close to home and one of my favourite beans is PNG Wahgi AA

Here is your Coffee Personality Type:

kk
Koffee Kosmo attached the following image:

Edited by Koffee Kosmo on 02/03/2009 5:53 AM
I home roast and I like it. Designer of the KKTO
Roaster Build information
https://homeroast...ad_id=1142

https://docs.goog...lide=id.i0
Blog - http://koffeekosm...gspot.com/

Bezzera Strega, Mazzer Robur Grinder, Pullman Tamper Convex,
(KKTO) Turbo Oven Home Roaster.

debinnv
You are Breakfast Blend. A blend of French Roast, Bourbon Santos and Gautatamala Antigua. You have the highest caffeine content of all blends. Compared to you, Mountain Dew is for sissies.Grin

Jump to Forum: