Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

10/15/2021 2:19 AM
merlot85, maycondelpiero and hoeltz, Welcome !

10/14/2021 10:06 AM
Thanks for the addition to the group. Seriously considering building a drum roaster along the lines of oldgrumpus's. Love the design and craftsmanship.

10/14/2021 4:00 AM
Morning, ar3mia ! and... coffee drink

10/12/2021 11:55 AM
Evan Slack and CupOfJoe, Welcome !

10/07/2021 3:24 AM
Larry140, Roastiva and fkrauthan, Welcome !

In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
JackH - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00
Anonymous - 2.00
Anonymous - 5.00
Anonymous - 5.00
Users Online
Guests Online: 15

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 7,360
Newest Member: maycondelpiero

View Thread

Homeroasters - Home Roasting Coffee Community » HOMEROASTER USER GROUPS (HUGS) » South HUGS
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
VA Members
jerry43
Anyone in Hampton Roads or Richmond here?
jsutton
Hello all:

I've won a WBP2 auction on EBAY just before Christmas and its just arrived. And after much reading, bid and won auctions for convection oven and Stir Crazy's on EBAY over Christmas. Thank you AuctionSniper!

I love to build things so the MODs article on these units are very enticing as is the prospect of tasting fresh roasted, non-stale coffee.

I've ordered some green beans and accessories from SweetMaria's as well as Big Isand producer so that will come sometime after the New Year.

I used to live in Hawaii when I was in the service (Oahu). And I've traveled there many times since - years back for Windsurfing vacations, then golf, and recently to take the kids back as they graduated from highschool.

I was amazed to find the ubiquitous sugar cane fields were gone, no more 'black snow' ever again. Even the Dole Pineapple fields are largely gone and some replaced by Dole Coffee fields up on the North Shore.

I live in Virginia now (Nawthern VUHginya).

I look forward to learning how to roast properly through reading all the posts and advice here.

Jim
upsidedown
Hey VA roasters. I'm in Hampton Roads if anyone is local and wants to compare notes.

Bradley
Jump to Forum: