Anonymous - 5.00
Anonymous - 5.00
Users Online
Guests Online: 14

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 7,176
Newest Member: Adrian

View Thread

Homeroasters - Home Roasting Coffee Community » HOMEROASTER USER GROUPS (HUGS) » South HUGS
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Florida
Ascholten
Well I might as well start a thread for those of us in florida.

Im in jacksonville for the time being, if you ever are sort of around this area, gimme a holler and Ill bring over some coffee or we can find someplace to hang out and drink at.

Aaron
Bean there Done that, donated the T-shirt to the Church of the Second crack.... St Beanyface
dparham
Hey.. how is everything here... I have finally migrated over here from Sweet marias.. but just have not been able to have time to figure out the forum and sync in... well Im just adding some content to our Florida Chapter ;-)

Dennis
c:2
dparham attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.
boyntonstu
Hi!

I am interested in getting together for discussion, tasting, try my roaster, etc.c:3.

BoyntonStu
nodawink
Hey guys

Another new member from the sunshine state just checking in

from the Orlando area. s:2
CigarSmokingMan
new member from Tampa Bay here.
Island Addict
If anyone gets to Key West, I'm always up for comparing notes with fellow coffee nuts.
ginny
hey, love key west...

spent some time ages ago when my brother was in the Marine Corps. we had tons-o-fun.

love your avatar!! Thanks for joining us IA...

ginny

s:8s:8s:8
bwilson
Howdy - My name is bwilson and I'm a coffeeholic in the Tampabay area.Welcome
mojoe01
I'm Ron and I am in the Orlando area (West Orange County).
scarter11
Looks like we have a pretty small crowd of home roasters here in FL. I'm new to this whole home roasting gig and have a dozen or so popper roasts under my belt. I'm up in Tallahassee, so am also close to South GA roasters as well.

rroehrig
I see this thread kind of died eight years ago, but I'm from the Venice, Fl area and would like to know of any other interested roasters in the area......Thanks
bobbooks
Pensacola, always ready to share experiences. Homemade 1 lb roaster. Roasting weekly.
DavidG
Hey HRO!

I haven't been by in years... but warms my heart to peruse for a minute. We moved from Ohio 5 years ago to SWFL, so for fun I'm posting in the South HUGS/FL thread. Still crazy abt fresh-roast but haven't roasted for a while. Seeing all the growth here blows my mind -- plus the technical advances. I'll need a Sherpa, I suppose.

Cheers,
David

p.s. Gin, miss you. roar
europiccola | yama + coryrod | chemex | AP | clever
wbp1 | wepp1 | bm/hg | co hybrid (still coming soon...)
allenb
Hi David, Good to see members from the earlier days stop in to say hi! Please stop by often and post anything of interest for us to read about or just to let us know good greens you've stumbled across.

My wife and I will be moving to somewhere within an hour or so from Navarre Florida to be closer to our son and family in the next 6 months so may look you up down the road.

Cheers
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana
Jump to Forum: