You must login to post a message.

10/21/2021 2:41 AM
muckymuck, mckinleyharris and williamjonex welcome cup

10/19/2021 6:22 AM
Welcome tarunk!

10/17/2021 12:40 PM
Ploni and nader fouad, Welcome!

10/15/2021 2:19 AM
merlot85, maycondelpiero and hoeltz, Welcome !

10/14/2021 10:06 AM
Thanks for the addition to the group. Seriously considering building a drum roaster along the lines of oldgrumpus's. Love the design and craftsmanship.

In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
JackH - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00
Anonymous - 2.00
Anonymous - 5.00
Anonymous - 5.00
Users Online
Guests Online: 23

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 7,368
Newest Member: williamjonex

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Why do we keep all this coffe stuff?
ginny
A friend is here and is very interested in homeroasting. He asks about all of the "stuff" in my coffee closet!!

My pantry in the kitchen is only for coffee related items; greens, pots of all kinds, swiss gold filters, mason jats of god knows what, little boxes of "special" brushes for this machine or that...

why can't I just pass what I do not use on?

ginny

looking at this I am s:8s:8 like crazy
Ascholten
Well your problem here gin is. What do you 'not use'.
Is there anything that you can without a doubt, I will NEVER EVER use this again?

If you can not honestly say that about an object, then that is why you are still holding it, because you know that some day you probably will use it again, but that won't happen if you don't have it.

If you CAN honestly say that about something, then your problem is that you are like me.... Ive never been politically correct, so Ill just come out and say it, when it comes to cleaning up or giving away stuff, were lazy s:3 and it's always finding itself on the list of things to do 'tomorrow', 'next weekend', 'next time I clean' etc etc etc.

Aaron
Bean there Done that, donated the T-shirt to the Church of the Second crack.... St Beanyface
Jared
For me the giving of my coffee related stuff and anything else for that matter seems to hinge on my sense of if the person eithor needs or wants it to a greater degree than I need or want it. Ginny you have always seemed way more generous than me and most others. So i guess what I am trying to say is I have no idea why you are not putting out the old coffee stuff. Jared
Empty yourself of everything. Let your mind become still.
Jump to Forum: