renatoa
04/18/2024 12:36 AM
bijurexim, greyberry2, N C, welcome2

renatoa
04/17/2024 9:27 AM
morning, branchu

renatoa
04/14/2024 5:56 AM
TheOtherJim and papajim, welcome to forum !

allenb
04/11/2024 6:33 PM
Zemona Welcome

In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
dmccallum - 10.00
JackH - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00
Anonymous - 2.00
Anonymous - 5.00
Users Online
Guests Online: 2

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 8,212
Newest Member: eximwind

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Volcano Donations
Unta
For any that are interested here is an email from my former class mate about sending money. and an update about the volcano.
I will be organizing a donation if there is some interest. we can use Paypal to collect and ill get it to Stacey who's on the ground. My paypal is kerriann.harrington@gmail.com.. make a note that its for a donation.
Thanks guys.
Sean

Hey! Thanks for the concern. The situation here is pretty awful. Entire villages have been burned to the ground and people have lost everything. I think the total number of displaced people is around 200,000 right now and climbing. Last I heard, people in shelters needed blankets. The University I am affiliated with is collecting donations and many students are volunteering to cook and bring food to the victims who are living in sports stadiums scattered throughout my city. In case anyone is curious, the cost of a large blanket that can keep a family of 5 warm is about $10. Any and all donations are greatly appreciated! Let me know if you have any questions. Here is where donations can be sent:

CRCS and ICRS is working on emergency response to help the victims. You can spread the information to those who want to help by sending the money for donation to

Center for Religious and Cross-cultural Studies (CRCS) Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)

Account number : 0166087278

Currency : Rupiah

Name of Bank: Bank Negara Indonesia ( BNI )

Swift Code : bninidjaxxx

Bank Address: Jalan Persatuan No. 1 Bulaksumur

City : Yogyakarta

State / Province : DIY

Zip / Postal Code : 55281

Phone : +62 274 544976

Edited by Unta on 11/06/2010 11:06 AM
Sean Harrington
educate.

Jump to Forum: