Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
TC4 into my new HX
aindfan
I've attached my espresso-ified version of aBourbon below. Please let me know if you have any questions about it! It's nowhere near the cleanliness and documentedness of the original code, but with a pump SSR and group SSR connected to the pins defined in user.h, and the heater SSR connected to the correct pin, you should be all set.

Bhante

aindfan wrote:Please let me know if you have any questions about it!

Many thanks for the upload. I see you included all the libraries - did you make any changes to the libraries?

Bhante

aindfan
I don't think so - I did want to include them for ease of installation though. Did you have any luck with this code?

Bhante

aindfan wrote:Did you have any luck with this code?

I have to modify the code because I have different requirements and conditions. I've successfully converted it to Centigrade and made a few changes to the display and so on, and it now displays the correct boiler temperature and group temperature. However there is no control at the moment, both because the electronics have yet to be installed and because the code will have to be changed. But the displayed heater setting makes some sense according to the boiler temperature.

Are you using PWM from OT1 to control the heater? Can you please tell me something about the configuration of the pump and group solenoid on the Elektra, as I am not familiar with it. Also it would be very helpful if you could summarise very briefly the flow of control with respect to pulling a shot, as implemented in your code, since my programming abilities are very limited and I don't know your machine. (Not the backflushing though - I can't use that on the Bazzar anyway). On my Bazzar there is no group solenoid, only a lever which opens and closes various valves and at the end of its travel it presses a contact that turns on the pump. It turns on a solenoid valve at the same time, which diverts water from the pump to go to the group (heat exchanger), otherwise it goes to the boiler. It has an E61 group head.

You've got information going to the serial port, but I wasn't able to read it using pBourbon as it was giving many errors. Do you have a modified version of pBourbon which you were using for debugging?

In the EEPROM I just have the default aBourbon info and no aKona infor. From what I see so far that should be OK I think? in the aBourbon-Elektra part you seem to be reading the aBourbon EEPROM info, while in the Kona section you are trying to read aKona info - is that stored at different addresses?

Bhante
Edited by Bhante on 08/26/2011 4:22 PM

Jump to Forum: