Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

10/19/2021 6:22 AM
Welcome tarunk!

10/17/2021 12:40 PM
Ploni and nader fouad, Welcome!

10/15/2021 2:19 AM
merlot85, maycondelpiero and hoeltz, Welcome !

10/14/2021 10:06 AM
Thanks for the addition to the group. Seriously considering building a drum roaster along the lines of oldgrumpus's. Love the design and craftsmanship.

10/14/2021 4:00 AM
Morning, ar3mia ! and... coffee drink

In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
JackH - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00
Anonymous - 2.00
Anonymous - 5.00
Anonymous - 5.00
Users Online
Guests Online: 19

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 7,363
Newest Member: tarunk

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Rwanda $3.52/lb 200# Available
BenGeldreich
Mine arrived safe and sound!! Thanks for all the hard work Chad!! We all appreciate it. I'll post on the results thread once I roast a batch.
--------

Ben

Turbo Oven Roaster w/ Variac, TC4Cw/ Bourbon | Bezzera Strega | Baratza Vario Grinder | Yama 5 Cup Syphon | Aeropress
dja
money,,,,,,Roflmao

actually the beans were find the bags held up to the rough handling, the box just have a couple breaks in the end flaps where they are preferated next bag you might try running tape across both sides of the ends so the can't bust
I pour Iron and roast Coffee BeansThumbsUp
If life seems normal your not going fast enough Mario Andrette
sabalism
Mine got lost,

Then found,

Then lost,

Then delivered,

Then roasted,

Then brewed,

Then drank.

Chad, thanks a bunch for this opportunity. It's a decent bean with great potential for coffee lovers who appreciate the less refined, more earthy flavors and really like to chew their brew. I wish I had an espresso machine to try this as I think it will make a great shot.

There's my two cents. J
Edited by sabalism on 02/17/2012 11:08 AM
JackH
Chad, received mine with no problems. The ends on mine were taped and it is always a good idea to do this. Especially when you think about 10 pounds of shifting weight in a small box. I never trust those "self adhesive envelopes or boxes. Seen too many break open.
JETROASTER
Mine just showed up!
....The postal guy didn't seem as excited as me. Strange.

Thanks again, -Scott
jedovaty
Got mine earlier this week on wed. Haven't had time to even open the package, but I'll be roasting tomorrow morning if not tonight! Woohoo!
seedlings

Burner0000 wrote:
I would like to purchase some beans. How much do you have left?

I am out... however... stay tuned.

CHAD
Roaster: CoffeeAir II 2# DIY air roaster
Grinder: Vintage Grindmaster 500
Brewers: Vintage Cory DCU DCL, Aeropress, Press, Osaka Titanium pourover
mk1
The Chad,
I still have 3lbs of this. My semi-grown children keep requesting this at C+. The rest is mine. Sorry kids.

The Mark
sabalism
I just finally finished my larger DIY roaster enough to test and my first roasts were of this coffee. It's so good. I marvel at the dried drips that have run down my cup and hardened into amber at City+. And then I'm sad those drips missed my mouth.

Chad, I'm tuned . Jamie
Jamie - I like coffee.
Jump to Forum: