Members Online: 0

Total Members: 7,785
Newest Member: Zabbaskeema

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Driver and Interface Boards
allenb
At my place of employment I am fortunate to work with an Electrical Engineer who is tasked with designing and building analog electronic circuits that control extremely high tech devices on a regular basis. After holding conversations with him about various control challenges we home builders are faced with including interfacing the TC4 with burner systems and various other challenges he has stated his interest in designing, building and selling electronic controls to the home roaster builder and modding market as well as for the commercial roasting machine market.

What would help him at this point is just to find out what the needs are for controls and interface boards that anyone might need presently or in the future. His hope is to find things that people are needing now that might have potential for multiple sales down the road to be able to produce them at a reasonable cost.

Any actual sales activity or interaction if things materialize would be done via a website he would create for this venue.

I will not be involved at all with his venture except for helping to gather information at the beginning.

Please PM me with any ideas you have or present needs and I'll pass this on to him.

Allen
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana

Jump to Forum: