Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

allenb
10/03/2022 12:06 PM
HI Michael, go to consumer zone, java trading company and first post is basic rules. PM me with any needed clarifications. Cheers

Michael Kirkpatrick
10/03/2022 11:47 AM
Good morning! what would be the best way to post a coffee roaster for sale? Thanks

renatoa
10/03/2022 2:12 AM
@ittiponcr and welcome cup adrianalindgren

renatoa
10/01/2022 2:13 AM
@Michael Kirkpatrick, welcome !

renatoa
09/29/2022 2:15 AM
Welcome, @vincent33, sihar and plf5 coffee drink

In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
dmccallum - 10.00
JackH - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00
Anonymous - 2.00
Anonymous - 5.00
Users Online
Guests Online: 8

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 7,667
Newest Member: ittiponcr

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
UEI DT-302/4 Meters - good? bad? and the ugly?
turtle
I've done a google site search of HR for UEI, Apollo, DT-302 (and 4) in all the variations I can think up but I only come up with 1 post back in 2010 which was an unanswered question.

SO....

Does anyone use these meters or have opinions regarding using them with home coffee roasters?

2 input: http://www.ueites...dity/dt302

4 input: http://www.ueites...dity/dt304

tamarian
I've used the Apollo II, and it worked great, no problems with it. It was not compatible with Artisan, so I now use it for other things, like syphon brewing, and got an Extech for roasting. If you do not plan to use Artisan or data logging, UEI is a good choice.
Wa'il. 1 Kg PID'ed gas-fired fluid bed roaster, GS/3MPS, K10F

turtle

tamarian wrote:

I've used the Apollo II..... It was not compatible with Artisan....

.....If you do not plan to use Artisan or data logging, UEI is a good choice.

Does it work with other logging software or have I purchased a rock?

I do not have it yet so I have no idea how it will work out (other than reading the PDF manual quickly yesterday)

tamarian
The two free logging packages most home roasters use are Artisan and RoastLogger, and it looks like none of them support it. UEI comes with its own software, basic time and temperature profile.
Wa'il. 1 Kg PID'ed gas-fired fluid bed roaster, GS/3MPS, K10F

Jump to Forum: