Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/03/2020 6:23 AM
how to learn about graphics in the artisan app

12/03/2020 6:20 AM
limb

12/01/2020 6:52 PM
We did not have any turkey so we had chicken. But, we did have a good time.

11/26/2020 6:37 AM
Everyone have a super Thanksgiving and may all your roasts turn out stellar woohoo

11/25/2020 4:20 PM
Howdy 1st CH and welcome to HR forum! Be sure to read in the forums to see if anything covers the topic and please post away in drum roaster forums Welcome

Users Online
Guests Online: 11

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 6,846
Newest Member: sitarragul
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
Anonymous - 5.00
Anonymous - 5.00
renatoa - 2.00
JitterzZ - 2.01
renatoa - 2.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Interesting technical info regarding coffee roasting
gor
Hi everyone
Found this link elsewhere and thought I would share as it contains heaps of relevant info for anybody interested in coffee roasting
http://www.nt.ntnu.no/users/skoge/pro...s/600b.pdf
Cheers
Gor
coffeeroastersclub
good post

Fantastic find. Thanks for that info, 1st time I have ever seen such detail.

Len
"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee." ~Abraham Lincoln
ciel-007
Thanks Gor. This pdf is well worth taking the time to read.

It would seem to be a paper entitled Evolution of Coffee Roasting; possibly presented at a conference held at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Trondheim around 2005?

Might someone be in a position to provide more specifics in terms of authorship and publications date?

Ciel
Ciel... seeking Heaven in my cup with ................................................................................................................. EXPOBAR Brewtus II - MAZZER Mini E - MAHLK�NIG Vario - GeneCafe - RAF-1 Extreme (Modified B-2 HOTTOP) - BellaTaiwan XJ-101
gor
Hi Len
Just noticed that you posted the same link last year 8/13/13 in a thread on 'commercial fluidbeds'.
Where did you find it and do you know its author?
Cheers
Gor
Ryan
I'm trying to get a better understanding of how commercial roasters work and this is a great read. Thanks for sharing. I dug around to find more information on the authorship.

"Evolution of Coffee Roasting" was authored and presented by Henry G. Schwartzberg (Food Science Department, University of Massachusetts) at the American Institute of Chemical Engineers 2005 Annual Meeting in Cincinnati, OH on 11/4/2005.
oldgearhead
Nice paper. However, only a paragraph with no sketches for 'continuous' I assumed about all commercial roasters used today were 'continuous'.
Jump to Forum: