Print Thread
New Hottop owner
TheBentern
Hey, guys! I wanted to say thanks for all of the helpful information here. I've been a lurker on these forums off and on. I recently made the decision to purchase a used Hottop KN-8828B-2 roaster off of eBay. Thanks to you guys, I think I might actually somewhat know how to use the thing when it gets here.
I've been roasting with the Poppery and using the Heatgun method for about 5 years now. It's time for a big upgrade. :-)

Do you guys have any tips for roasting Indonesian beans in the Hottop? I frequently like to enjoy some Sulawesi Toraja.

ciel-007

TheBentern wrote:

... I recently made the decision to purchase a used Hottop KN-8828B-2 roaster off of eBay. Thanks to you guys, I think I might actually somewhat know how to use the thing when it gets here...

The Hottop is far from being a perfect roaster. However, it's straightforward design makes it relatively easy to enhance most of its limitations. It's a very reliable home roaster, and it's capable of producing some of the finest pulls you will ever enjoy.

Ciel
Ciel... seeking Heaven in my cup with ................................................................................................................. EXPOBAR Brewtus II - MAZZER Mini E - MAHLK?NIG Vario - GeneCafe - RAF-1 Extreme (Modified B-2 HOTTOP) - BellaTaiwan XJ-101

Jump to Forum: