renatoa
04/18/2024 12:36 AM
bijurexim, greyberry2, N C, welcome2

renatoa
04/17/2024 9:27 AM
morning, branchu

renatoa
04/14/2024 5:56 AM
TheOtherJim and papajim, welcome to forum !

allenb
04/11/2024 6:33 PM
Zemona Welcome

In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
dmccallum - 10.00
JackH - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00
Anonymous - 2.00
Anonymous - 5.00
Users Online
Guests Online: 2

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 8,212
Newest Member: eximwind

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
PID Controlled Meat Smoker
coffeeroastersclub
If BBQ and food smokers are an interest of yours you may wish to check out a new BBQ/Meat Smoker I just got done making:
http://youtu.be/S...

I have posted this on another forum I am a member of which some of you may use, however some may not and I want to share with others here on Homeroasters.

I have been doing BBQ for many years now and in the past have posted various BBQ projects I have done here on CG. This new smoker addresses one of the major issues with conventional (as in non-pellet type) 100% All Wood heat & smoke source meat smokers, and that is temperature control in the smoking chamber.

Check out the video, it shows from start to finish the use of the smoker where my wife and I prepared and smoked 10 pounds of home made frankfurters.

Enjoy! woohoo

Len
"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee." ~Abraham Lincoln

Mad Mac
That was a on of work you put into your smoker. I hope one day I can mess with PIDs.

coffeeroastersclub
I guess you could say its been 25 years in the making! I started smoking foods around 25 years ago in a gas powered cylindrical smoker from Brinkmann (if I can recall). Lots of trials and errors but alot of fun.

Len
"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee." ~Abraham Lincoln

Jump to Forum: