Members Online: 0

Total Members: 7,784
Newest Member: drygrounds

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
One Owner Pasquini Livia 90 Semi-auto FOR SALE
threwitallaway
Hi all, I have a Pasquini Livia 90 Semi-auto machine for sale. I am the only owner of this machine.

It is a working machine, in very good condition. Normal wear and tear. 120V. Outside looks good, NO major scratches, dents, damage.

The things replaced on this machine were: a pump about a year after I bought it, because I left it running and forgot about it, and recently, a board went bad that determines the water level and allows the machine to operate correctly. So I sent the whole unit from Florida to Los Angeles, CA to replace to board and for a good checkup and cleaning in July 2013. Also, the reservoir was cracked at the bottom so I JUST ordered one from Pasquini in Los Angeles and replaced it too. There's another $71 I put into the unit. Total cost of parts and repair from 2013 to now is app. $482 USD

I used it for another year (into July 2014) and then found a handmade espresso machine from Salvatore in Solvang, CA that I couldn't pass up. So, you get the chance to buy this unit!

Comes with: Portafilter (2 spout), Bottomless portafilter, 2 double baskets, 1 single basket, and a blind basket for cleaning. Also some pellets of cleaner and 2 EXTRA gaskets and shims. By the way, one portafilter has small dings in it on the far side from my style of "tapping the basket" with my tamper. This does not affect the use or function of it in the slightest way.

I have photos of the receipts of the actual amounts I paid for the work in LA and pics of the machine as well. Pasquini told me I took very good care of this machine.

If you are a serious buyer and would like pics, I will be happy to email you. Either private message me on this forum, or email inquiry to nhoov@hotmail.com. BTW, my eBay handle is the same as the Forum: threwitallaway. So you can check my auctions and see I have 100% feedback rating.

$550 Takes it, You Pick up, or I can ship (you pay shipping). Cashier's check, PayPal or Money Order will work.

threwitallaway
Well, here are some pics. My bad for not posting these sooner.

-Nate
threwitallaway attached the following images:
working_pressure.jpg top_reservoir_view.jpg right_side.jpg left_side.jpg livia_top_view.jpg livia_90_semi-auto.jpg

threwitallaway
SOLD

Jump to Forum: