Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

11/10/2020 5:29 PM
Welcome MJ, post away! Cheers

11/08/2020 6:05 PM
Hello All, New here, started with an air popper, now using fresh roast 800. I'm here to learn and connect with others Thank you

10/30/2020 11:02 AM
I ... FINALLY ... bought Scott Rao's book. Should receive it on the 19th. (Edit: Bad seller... 3rd party shipping, now scheduled for delivery Nov 28th)

10/30/2020 12:49 AM
Most likely humans manually spamming. thumbdown

10/28/2020 11:07 AM
We continue to get shoutbox spam attacks here. Be sure to never click on any links they post. roar

Users Online
Guests Online: 7

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 6,831
Newest Member: Bananarama
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
Anonymous - 5.00
Anonymous - 5.00
renatoa - 2.00
JitterzZ - 2.01
renatoa - 2.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Hello from Malaysia!
apeinfuture
Greetings from the South East! Been lurking for a few months, finally decided to sign up because roasting without any comrades (my friends are not one bit interested) gets lame after awhile.

My roasting setup is pretty basic, I use a Japanese ceramic tea roaster similar to the Zenroast. Currently working through a kilo each of Colombian Supremo and Guatemala Antigua and having a load of fun learning about this amazing seed.

Hope to make some great friends and learn more on this forum. :)
JETROASTER
Hello, and welcome to the forum! I'm not sure what your comrades are drinking, but I think it's time you introduce them to something that is both delicious and addictive. Good luck, -Scott
ginny
hello, and welcome to our forum. we have a great bunch here that can help if you need or simply post your roasts and how to's for all/

thanks for joining us.

ginny
Jump to Forum: