Print Thread
Hello from Central California
valleyrider
Hello,
I am just getting started in roasting coffee after getting tired only being able to find one or two roasters nearby who roast coffee to my liking. I have setup a nitro cold brew system at my house and in order to keep my costs in check roasting my own coffee will save a considerable amount of money.

ChicagoJohn

valleyrider wrote:

Hello,
I am just getting started in roasting coffee after getting tired only being able to find one or two roasters nearby who roast coffee to my liking. I have setup a nitro cold brew system at my house and in order to keep my costs in check roasting my own coffee will save a considerable amount of money.

Saving money is among the reasons I decided to do it too. After my brief two years now learning, however, I've found it's also the only way to get the results I want. The learning experience continues to be very satisfying for me, and expect it will be for you as well.

Welcome
BBQ grill
So many beans; so little time....

Mustang967

valleyrider wrote:

Hello,

Where in California are you at? I'm in Turlock.

Royce

valleyrider

Where in California are you at? I'm in Turlock.

Royce

I'm in Fresno.

coffeeforblood
Have fun! I have been roasting my own coffee for about three years and I have learned a lot in addition to sampling coffee from all over the world. It is less expensive (if you don't count your time - ha ha), but the best benefit is that you tailor your roasts to your exact taste.

Lawnmowerman
Hello Royce in Turlock. This is Ben in Modesto.
Bad coffee prevails when good coffee roasters stand by and do nothing.

Jump to Forum: