Homeroasters - Home Roasting Coffee Community » HOMEROASTER USER GROUPS (HUGS) » South HUGS
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
GA HUG 8
David
Calling all homeroasters, espresso fiends, and lovers of fine coffee.

A year ago we had a very fine gathering at the home of Bob Roseman and another one this past March. Luckily for us, he and his family have once again offered their place for our summer gathering.

Our next meeting will be on Sunday, August 19th, starting at 3pm at Bob's home on Atlanta's far north side.
Since it is a private residence, we'll email driving directions to those who express interest in attending. (Be sure you have your email address posted in your profile here or simply list it here when indicating your interest.) If you haven't attended before, you may not know that his daughter is a gourmet cook and has provided us with a bountiful supply of wondrous goodies to eat.

We usually have espresso lessons and practice. BTW our host is a certified judge for SCAA Barista competitions and has a fine single head manual machine.

We have had coffee cuppings in the past, so don't be surprised if that happens again.

Roasting demo. We will have show-and-tell with a variety of roasters. Past stars have included a modified UFO/Convection Oven, Heatgun/BreadMachine, an RK Drum, and some poppers (of course). Other home-built and store-bought roasters are also welcome.

We had over two dozen folks in attendance last summer when we last held our meeting at Bob Roseman's place, so be sure to put this one on your calendar.
David attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

Edited by David on 07/30/2007 1:50 AM
grinndel98
I can possibly go on that sunday. Would you want me to bring my redkeck roatery roaster? If so,,,,,, What else should I bring? May I bring one quest? It sounds doable if the guest is invited also. lemmeno @ [email protected]
David
Thanks for your interest in last summer's meeting. ;)

I will start a new thread for 2008.

Yes, you can bring as many guests as you like. Grin
Jump to Forum: