renatoa
04/18/2024 12:36 AM
bijurexim, greyberry2, N C, welcome2

renatoa
04/17/2024 9:27 AM
morning, branchu

renatoa
04/14/2024 5:56 AM
TheOtherJim and papajim, welcome to forum !

allenb
04/11/2024 6:33 PM
Zemona Welcome

renatoa
04/11/2024 9:19 AM
Mrbones and sgupta, coffee drink ?

In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
dmccallum - 10.00
JackH - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00
Anonymous - 2.00
Anonymous - 5.00
Users Online
Guests Online: 1

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 8,211
Newest Member: bijurexim

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Burman Coffee
Clay
I was in Madison, Wis on Dec 21 and stopped in at Burman Coffee. John helped my wife and I. I just wanted to do a quick recap of our visit. I use to buy from them 10 years ago, but haven't stopped in the store for a long time. John made us feel quite welcome and was willing to share his extensive experiences with us.

We ended up buying 3 coffees: a nice, Ethiopian, Kenyan and a Yemen coffee. I was amazed at the the information that John was willing to share for free. It was a good experience and I just wanted to tell everyone of my nice time at Burman Coffee.

So I bought some green beans but I still have to get a new roaster figured out soon. That's a topic for a different portion of the chat forum though.

If you haven't considered Burman coffee before I would encourage you to take a look from a customer who has done business with them in the past and plans on doing business with them more in the future.
ECM Synchronika
Ceado E6X
Bunn VPR APS
Bread Machine Heat gun formerly, here to find a better mouse trap.

I concur - John has always been great and is always willing to work with you on your selection and make recommendations. I bought the SR500 from him with a sample of beans and have bought more over time.

I also like Coffee Corral - they have good stuff too.

I finally figured out the best roast-setups for my SR500 and am willing to share just let me know.

BobbyS
just received an order that I purchased on line Sunday. it arrived wed....fastttt

Jump to Forum: