Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Greetings!
stratocasterman
Greetings from Manila, Philippines!

I am Michael, a (61M) married American ex-pat. Moved to Manila 7 years ago from North Little Rock, Arkansas.

Thought this would be a great place to learn to roast and more about coffee beans in general. Always love a cup of great coffee anytime.

BobbyS

stratocasterman wrote:

Greetings from Manila, Philippines!

I am Michael, a (61M) married American ex-pat. Moved to Manila 7 years ago from North Little Rock, Arkansas.

Thought this would be a great place to learn to roast and more about coffee beans in general. Always love a cup of great coffee anytime.

welcome stratman! Welcome

It is a great forum here. You can learn as sorts of stuff about roasters and roasting. Only other thing I like as well as playing my Strats is roasting beans!

snwcmpr
Welcome. I spent a lot of time in PI. (Navy days).
I did a short trip to Manila and stayed at Hotel Otani Manila.
Also did a trip to Iba - Cabangan area (Zambales). Beautiful. Slept in a house on stilts, on a straw mat, no blanket needed. Beautiful beach. One of my most fond memories.
Edited by snwcmpr on 05/27/2019 9:29 AM
--------------
Backwoods Roaster
"I wish I could taste as well as I wish I could roast."

As Abraham Lincoln said "Do not trust everything you read on the internet".

NewBean
Hello all, new member... Done allot of reading time to start posting. Lol we're building a fluid bed roaster well trying to select parts..want to be on the right path...

allenb
Welcome to HRO! Be sure to post lots of photos and details of how your fluidbed goes.
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana

Jump to Forum: