04/23/2024 7:01 PM
Paul Kalb Welcome

renatoa
04/23/2024 4:34 AM
Coffee_Rabbit_Hole
and Michaelion, welcome cup

renatoa
04/21/2024 2:35 AM
compactjack and GreenGenie coffee drink ?

allenb
04/19/2024 8:27 AM
eximwind Welcome

In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
dmccallum - 10.00
JackH - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00
Anonymous - 2.00
Anonymous - 5.00
Users Online
Guests Online: 3

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 8,227
Newest Member: AGZ

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Hello from Norway
okvalle
I'm new in this hobby, and I hope to learn a lot from this forum.
I recently got myself a used Gene Caf? CBR-101 through a Norwegian home roasting group on Facebook at a killer price of $53! who could turn that down. With the roaster were several spare parts like 3 heating elements, 3 fans, extra roasting drum and some other smaller parts. We tested the roaster before I took it home. The seller seemed to be a careful user of the machine, so everything seem to be ok.
I'm just in a process of moving to a new flat, so I'll have to wait a while before I can start roasting. I'm looking forward to it.
I'm also looking forward to get to know you here at the forum :)
Edited by okvalle on 02/28/2020 8:20 AM

Alaroast
Welcome to this great forum okvalle! I'm a new member as well but have learned a lot in a short time here. There are lots of good folks here who can help you with your newfound hobby and they will be glad to help you develop your craft.
Fiorenzato Bricoletta Espresso Machine, Obel EB Grinder, USRC 3kg roaster

jscott14
Thank you for the introduction! I only have one bit of caution/advice about your post. I would think twice before posting like you did on a public forum. Perhaps laws are different in Norway, but in the United States where I'm from, stealing is a crime... and you clearly STOLE your unit! :) Roflmao

On a serious note, that is a ridiculously good price. Good luck on your roasting adventures!

okvalle

jscott14 wrote:

Thank you for the introduction! I only have one bit of caution/advice about your post. I would think twice before posting like you did on a public forum. Perhaps laws are different in Norway, but in the United States where I'm from, stealing is a crime... and you clearly STOLE your unit! :) Roflmao

On a serious note, that is a ridiculously good price. Good luck on your roasting adventures!

You're totally right, that's a steal ;)
Thanks, and I probably need good luck, but on the other hand I'll get a lot of information from this forum :)

Jump to Forum: