here
and here
and also here
cfsheridan attached the following image:
roaster.jpg

Edited by cfsheridan on 01/03/2009 5:36 PM

BoldJava

cfsheridan wrote:
Inventory complete...I'm now up to 585#, and that's with no purchases from Sweet Maria's since June.

Phew, I feel like a slouch at 135. I too have distributed and it is so easy to get a crazy amount on hand. I roast about 5-6 pounds a week so I am good thru May.

I think it might be time for sample pack offer. Anyone interested?

No, no, get away from me!

Thanks for the kind offer, though.

B|Java
http://sidewalkmy...
Dave Borton
Milwaukee, WI

cfsheridan
Get ready to provide another address for roast for the troops--working on another 5# now.

A lot of that stash was not stuff I distributed...bought a bit too much from my friend in Seattle (and you for that matter ;) ). Atlas and Mercanta have some killer offerings...

BoldJava

cfsheridan wrote:
Get ready to provide another address for roast for the troops--working on another 5# now.

A lot of that stash was not stuff I distributed...bought a bit too much from my friend in Seattle (and you for that matter ;) ). Atlas and Mercanta have some killer offerings...

For you, we have a sailor mein freund. Just sing out when you are ready.

It is easier to keep the stash manageable when you aren't distributing, believe me. I mean, how many vacpots can you keep in a stash?

B|Java
http://sidewalkmy...
Dave Borton
Milwaukee, WI

RockinJava9
My stash is simply 40 pounds of what's left... 18 is Colombia Supremo 18 screen, 18 is Brazil Cerrado, and a couple pounds of leftover small stuff...

I've been on profit mode, and reaped a bunch to cover Christmas. I will sell about 20 lb and then buy about 50, raising my stash and providing some variety. I am also looking at how to automate some of this business to get recurring sales with less phone calling - i.e. via a small business website...

Happy Stashing!
RockinJava9 attached the following image:
coffee_stash_01.jpg

Edited by RockinJava9 on 01/03/2009 9:13 PM
Brett Mason
balancing faith and family
over a cup of homeroast glory!

sigr
No pics yet but I did a count yesterday after i received 50# from No
quarter coffee Total is 228# with 35 varieties

bvwelch
I've been in serious stash-reduction mode (AKA frugal-mode), pretty soon I'll be forced to drink the decaf. :-)

2 lb yemen sanani mocha
1 lb jv nic.
2 lb brazil FC SS Moreninha Formosa
1 lb Brazil Ipanema Tree Dry Process
5 lb decaf jv sumatra
2 lb decaf Ethiopia Organic Natural Djimma WP decaf
1 lb decaf Mexico Organic Oaxaca Wp decaf
1 lb decaf Columbia WP decaf Huila Pitalito

smatty1
Currently 15.5 lbs.
This is about as full as I like to have it. If I have *too* many choices, my head might xplode!
smatty1 attached the following image:
img1.jpg

Edited by smatty1 on 07/22/2009 9:14 PM

jlyon10
Great looking stash
Jim Lyon
Jim's Coffee Beans

Jump to Forum: