Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Hello from Arkansas
ramiroflores
Hi everybody

My name is Ramiro, I am 32 years old, I currently own a Fresh Roast SR800 coffee roaster. I have been using this machine for 3 years and find it very good. I am happy to join this forum to learn more about different coffee roasters. may buy in the future.

Thank you!

allenb
Welcome Ramiro to HRO! Lots of nice roasters to browse through within our various forums. Spend plenty of time looking and asking questions. And, have fun! ThumbsUp
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana

I've been using the SR500 for a few years ( on my second one now ) and find it works well for me. I drilled a hole in the chaff collector and insert a temp probe which really helps identify the temp.

I buy from Coffee Bean Corral in Jackson MS. Good quality beans and a decent price and service can't be beat. Just got 2 pounds delivered today and I ordered it 2 days ago shipped to Phoenix. Not bad..!

I find gifting small bags of roasted beans to my dentist, cardiologist, and general doctor works wonders, they want to keep me alive and happy LOL.
It's bad luck to be superstitious

Jump to Forum: