Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Item 2-1 Personalized Sign
Coffee Kids Fan
Personalized wood coffee cup sign, 28"x31". 'Steaming Cup of Coffee.' Donated by Meissenburg Designs, Big Forks, Montana

Put your own shop name on the sign (see graphic below). Or add your forum name, your company business, or logo if you have the logo in a digital format of 300DPI or greater digitized logo on a steaming coffee cup. Retail Value $135.00
Opening bid $5.00 - Bids must be in whole dollar increments.

Meissenburg's artistic touch can be seen at their fun website, http://oldwoodsig....

Winning bidder pays $25 shipping from Bigfork, MT 55991 ($35 to AK, HI and Canada).

This item closes Saturday May 16, 2009 at 6:00 PM central time. Payment must be made to Coffee Kids by 12:01 AM central time Tuesday, May 19, 2009.

If you're not bidding and would like to make a donation directly to Coffee Kids, click http://www.coffee...
Coffee Kids Fan attached the following image:
woodcoffeecupsign.jpg

Edited by Coffee Kids Fan on 04/20/2009 6:39 AM
Helping coffee-farming families improve the quality of their lives.

milowebailey
I'll kick this one off too!

$50

BoldJava
$55

Round 2?
http://sidewalkmy...
Dave Borton
Milwaukee, WI

milowebailey
look cheeser... I know you already have a sign...... don't make me get out my smiley collection

$60

jspain
I think a "Journey Java" sign will look good outside my shop! I have a nice Logo and Milo doesn't. B/J has too many toys now already.... Home for the night and I'll close the bidding on a nice new sign for east central OHIO!
$70 bid from Jim......!
"How we treat our children determines who we are!"

milowebailey
Your journey will be a short one Jimbo....

$75

jspain
Larry,

B/chedder and the gentleman from Virginia were right....!
You're a slow learner and low bidder..... $90

milowebailey
The gentleman from Virginia... ran to the Bahamas... don't know where bold|cheddar went...

The Gentleman from the Pacific Northwest is just like a turtle... slow and steady wins the sign.

$100

jspain
milowewantasign,

Just because Chad is in the Bahamas and Dave is hard at work in cheddar land is no reason to believe that bidding on my sign will evaporate. I always thought apples helped the mind? You do have apples in Washington state? $110 bid coming at you...the sign will look nice in OHIO!

milowebailey
Senor buckeye, you good luck has run out. Better go pick some more fruit from that horse chestnut.

My mind is sharp as a tack my friend. We don't have Apples here... the is PC country... the land of Gates and Allen

$120 for Milowebailey's new sign..

jspain
milowewantasignwithnologo,

I'm trying to compute the land of gates and aliens. Gates keep you out, or in, and aliens are from outerspace.... I know, allen, aliens, it's all Greek to me. So lets send the sign to Ohio not outerspace and keep it gated up here in OHIO! $130 bid for "Coffee Kids!" :P

milowebailey
You are correct the gate is open... I'm in!

I'll type slow for you since it's all Greek

$1 4 7 . 0 0

Coffee kids rule!

jspain
I know I will have them send me a wood sign. It will go well with my decor.... BTW Larry, what's this odd number stuff? $147????? Did your PC malfunction?

The bid is now $160!

milowebailey
Ahhh mr. Spain... the odd punch was a jab... here comes an upper cut....
$174

I've been thinking of a place to hang my new sign..... about 2013 miles from Ohio......
Edited by milowebailey on 05/15/2009 8:40 AM

jspain
applehead......I see you computer is still broke. $174 bid? I think it's time for you to take the misses out shopping again. Maybe she can keep you occupied for awhile until the sign comes home to OHIO! $190 is now the bid!

milowebailey
Jim loco

I think I'll go shopping for a sign..... $199 seems like a round number!
Edited by milowebailey on 05/15/2009 8:41 AM

jspain
Larrywantasign,

Are you and the misses out shopping again? Are you checking for a last bid? Well here it is $225 so my new sign will hang in OHIO! Jim

Jump to Forum: