1.5 pounds of Rwanda COE, Buf Cafe
1.75 pounds of Lion's Gate Kona
2 pounds Kenya Gethumbwini AA
2 pounds Ethiopia Idido "Misty Valley"
2 pounds Panama Elida Estate Catuai
3 pounds Costa Rica Tarrazu "Santa Elena"
3 pounds Red Sea Blend
Retail value $ 130.00
Opening bid $5.00 - Bids must be in whole dollar increments.
Winning bidder does not pay for shipping. Shipping will be paid for by HRO Member Jim Spain. Every dollar raised in this auction will go to Coffee Kids.
This item closes Saturday May 9, 2009 at 6:00 PM central time.
Payment must be made to Coffee Kids by 12:01 AM central time Tuesday, May 12, 2009 to win this item.

If you're not bidding and would like to make a donation directly to Coffee Kids, click http://www.coffee...rg/donate/
Edited by Coffee Kids Fan on 04/20/2009 6:34 AM
Helping coffee-farming families improve the quality of their lives.

SJM
Get these beans into a roaster.
I'll start with a $60 bid.

Susan

John Despres
Sorry, Susan.

I'll raise it to $70.00.

John
Respect the bean.
John Despres
Fresh Roast 8, Gene Cafe, JYTT 1k, Quest M3, Mazzer Mini, Technivorm, various size presses and many more brewers.

SJM
Not so Fast There, Abernathy.

Let's try $75.00
www.hukyforum.com

jspain
Ok everybody..... These greens are way too good to be going at this low of a price! These came out of my personal stash and they are all vac packed and have been stored in cool dark humidity controlled environment. None of these greens are older than "08" crop and have not been in my possession for over 6 months! These are a steal! I'd hate to have to bid on my own greens......! I'll bet on Saturday all these items TAKE OFF! Better bid early! Jim
Edited by jspain on 05/06/2009 7:42 AM
"How we treat our children determines who we are!"

SJM
Such a dilemma for me. I would dearly love to run away with these beans at this tiny price.....Who wouldn't....Now, fess up....Who wouldn't.

On the other hand, it really would be unkind both to John and to the Kids....

I can take it....Go ahead....Raise the stakes....(I guess...:-((()

Susan
www.hukyforum.com

jspain
Susan,

You're a Saint! Thanks for bidding!!! I'm sure someone by Saturday will challenge your bid. They are packed and ready to be shipped and I hope you win! Jim
"How we treat our children determines who we are!"

John Despres
OK, I'll go public with this. I shared it with a couple others so far.

I have dropped out of bidding on this week's items. There are a couple in particular I want, but will not be able to defend any bids as I will be out of the loop with no online access Friday through Sunday. Money being somewhat short, plotting is a big part of the game, so I can't even turn it over to someone to bid for me.

Sigh.:|

Ethically, I cannot run up bids I cannot defend to the end.

Someone get over here and challenge Susan for this astounding lot of greens. I'm guessing she has deep pockets because she called me Abernathy. That's a rich person word.

Grin

I'll be back all next week and will be taking names later. A higher power will have to sort it out when I'm finished with you all. Bring it on.

John
Respect the bean.
John Despres
Fresh Roast 8, Gene Cafe, JYTT 1k, Quest M3, Mazzer Mini, Technivorm, various size presses and many more brewers.

Jimbo
Okay, I gotta stop looking and make a move here ...

$85 :Clap:

SJM
Okay, I asked for it....that doesn't mean I'm happy, and I'm certainly (most certainly) not rich. Gee, that's something my old (not rich) dad used to say to me when he thought I was getting ahead of myself.

Anyway, I'm gonna go take a hammer to the piggy bank and see what I can come up with.

Susan
Edited by SJM on 05/06/2009 5:20 PM
www.hukyforum.com

BoldJava
If you wish to bid on this item, it will close in 24 minutes, at 6pm CST http://wwp.centra...-time.com/
http://sidewalkmy...
Dave Borton
Milwaukee, WI

SJM
Gee golly whizzakers, I thought I had upped my bid a couple of hours ago, but....it doesn't seem to be there....musta hit the wrong button.

Anyway, let's see what $90.00 will get me????

And, ptooey on CST....How's a girl supposed to know what time it really is?????
www.hukyforum.com

BoldJava
It is closed. Susan walks with it.

Thanks, all, for the active participation in this bidding.

Susan, you have won the item! Congrats! Payment should be completed no later than Monday. Options are:

● Go to this page: http://forum.home...g/news.php At the top of the page, please notice that we request you fill in the two blocks.
1) Fill in your nickname. Board nickname is the name that is associated with your posts. For example, mine is BoldJava.
2) Fill in the item number you won. The item you won is 1-6.
3) Now, click on the Coffee Kids logo. You will be paying for the item on a secure webpage via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to use this feature.

OR

● Call Coffee Kids (Joey or Kyle) on Monday at (800) 334-9099 with credit card info. Please have your Board Nickname and item number ready.

Thanks. Once we verify payment with Coffee Kids, we will provide your name and address to the individual or company that donated the item. On behalf of all the planning committee here at HRO, thanks ever so much for participating in our auction for Coffee Kids. Dave Borton, for all the Planning Committee

http://sidewalkmy...
Dave Borton
Milwaukee, WI

Jump to Forum: