Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Takin' It To The Street
coffeeroastersclub

freshbeans wrote:

Looking toward the back of the compartment...from the jumpseat. The packaging station is compact but very effective. I like the way it functions, so now it's time to wrap up some of the details. The remaining vinyl will be removed from the cot-support , getting replaced with hard surface. Some electrical needs to be added to that wall, plus some little details.
Once the roaster is built in, this set-up will cut my man-hours in half !

Less work = more Tiki tiki -Scott

Scott, are you going to use this setup at fairs, etc. to sell coffee? Maybe park it during lunch hours at a business district?

Len
"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee." ~Abraham Lincoln

JETROASTER
CRC, yes, but that is part 2.
Part 1 is to get the roasting and packaging consolidated into one tidy location....make my life a bit easier....cut the man-hours...keep the wholesale customers happy. For that task, it can remain in the warehouse.
Part 2 will be the retail. All that packaging stuff rolls out the back. The intent is to create retail 'modules' that roll in. That would include all the brewing and dispensing equipment.
I already have all the stuff, I'm just not ready to go there yet!
Ideally, the retail part would be up and acid tested by July........ideally.

I call it J.T.R. (Java Tactical Response) Grin
-Scott

coffeeroastersclub

freshbeans wrote:

CRC, yes, but that is part 2.
Part 1 is to get the roasting and packaging consolidated into one tidy location....make my life a bit easier....cut the man-hours...keep the wholesale customers happy. For that task, it can remain in the warehouse.
Part 2 will be the retail. All that packaging stuff rolls out the back. The intent is to create retail 'modules' that roll in. That would include all the brewing and dispensing equipment.
I already have all the stuff, I'm just not ready to go there yet!
Ideally, the retail part would be up and acid tested by July........ideally.

I call it J.T.R. (Java Tactical Response) Grin
-Scott

"JTR". Sounds like lingo from my fav show "24". You'll need to set up protocals for the advance teams.

Len
"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee." ~Abraham Lincoln

Jump to Forum: