Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
android and tinychat
imaroaster
When I am logged in on my nook thetinychat keeps refreshes and when it does it resets the page zoom in or it kicks off the keyboard if I'm writing something. Is there a way I can turn off the refresh. The biggest issue is even when I leave the forum and for somewhere else tinychat is still going in the background and messing me up everywhere I go. I have to exit the browser and reset it. Maybe it is my android setup but I thought I would ask.

Thanks
John

ginny
John:

I hate tiny chat but that is all I can find for the forum.

I have been trying to write on with php but have not been able to make it work.

there are several around and I am trying to make a work around.

that's my story, I am sticking to it.

I hate tiny chat. as far as your problems with tiny chat and your android, no help here.

simply do not use it. it should only come on when you click go to chat room/tiny chat.

are you telling me that tiny chat IS ALWAYS OPEN ON YOUR NOOK?

let me know.

ginny

will see what I can do.
party

jkoll42
I had the same issue previously on android 2.3.3 It only happened twice but same symptoms and I never actually went into the chat. It's been months since it happened and I go into the forum all the time on my phone.
-Jon
Honey badger 1k, Bunn LPG-2E, Technivorm, Cimbali Max Hybrid, Vibiemme Double Domo V3

ginny
interesting, try the chat for the hack of it and see what happens.

-g

jkoll42
Just chatted and got stuck in the refresh loop as described. Had to force close. The chat does not show at the bottom of the news page on andriod so I think that's why it isn't a problem unless you actually go into chat.
-Jon
Honey badger 1k, Bunn LPG-2E, Technivorm, Cimbali Max Hybrid, Vibiemme Double Domo V3

ginny
thanks for mentioning this guys, I appreciate it.
unless we know we cannot fix a thing.

ginnyparty

imaroaster
I haven't gone into chat but I think it happens when I post. I don't know if that has anything to do about it or not. Since I'm posting I'll soon find out.

ginny
thanks for letting me know. the Tiny Chat is history.
gone baby gone...

we will find a chat. thanks,

ginny

imaroaster
I just danced around the web after posting and no problem with the tiny chat loop.

Ginny, I would hate to be the cause of people losing something they like on this site. Don't change things just because of me.

John

ginny
John please believe me when I tell you not to worry.

I hate that chat, period.

this is a great excuse for me to dump it. I am happy about this and trust me it takes a lot to make me happy at 4PM at 92 degrees...

I must thank you.

-ginny

party
if you feel unsure I will zip over an give you a kiss on the cheek.

mary26
It works well on my android 4.2

Jump to Forum: