Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
This is a test thread...
ginny
please say something, whatever it is and post it. can be about sports, coffee or a though you happen to have about anything. just post something.

thanks,

ginny

party

snwcmpr
I am looking at buying a heat gun.

MILWAUKEE TURBO COOL MHT 2500

Ken in NC

tsting 12:06 MST
Edited by ginny on 11/24/2012 1:07 PM
--------------
Backwoods Roaster
"I wish I could taste as well as I wish I could roast."

As Abraham Lincoln said "Do not trust everything you read on the internet".

allenb
Morning Ginny, what'r you brewing this morning?

Edit, Edit, Edit
Edited by allenb on 11/24/2012 2:01 PM
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana

jkoll42
Morning all - just tearing down a Gaggia boiler to replace the gasket before selling it to a friend so they can start their espresso journey.
-Jon
Honey badger 1k, Bunn LPG-2E, Technivorm, Cimbali Max Hybrid, Vibiemme Double Domo V3

ginny
roasted a sweet maria espresso workshop blend and it is very nice and will pick up some depth in a few days though the cafe crema I had this am, well 3 actually, were great.

smooth and creamy,

ginny

if you see this would you please in some way edit one or two of these posts.

2nd Edit, Edit, Edit

3rd edit TEST TEST
Edited by John Despres on 11/24/2012 4:12 PM

jkoll42
No edit.... wish I could but no button. deep fried a chicken tonite and it was delicious.

EDIT - can edit my last post but no previous ones.
-Jon
Honey badger 1k, Bunn LPG-2E, Technivorm, Cimbali Max Hybrid, Vibiemme Double Domo V3

ginny
you can edit your own post within 10 minutes - if all feel they need a longer period of time to edit let me know and I will adjust it.

this issue with edit is it has ended up in some members abusing the edit ability and posting garbage and rants against others.

hence time limit edits for members.

this test is now over as it was the wrong test.

thanks to all who took the time to post here.

ginny

tikibar

rockon

Jump to Forum: