Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
You won't believe this even after you read it...
CharcoalRoaster
Someone in my extended family has a medicinal marijuana card for prescription weed. This person recently ran out of the prescription while staying with us for a short time. Pain has increased so the desparation for relief has driven the following idea:

The weed was held in a plastic dispensary bag, in a plastic container with ground generic coffee for a period of two months or so. This person decided that brewing up the ground coffee would produce a high due to the proximity/contact with the marijuana. I tried to explain that's not how things work but alas they were determined to try.

There is a pot of coffee brewing right now in an attempt to create a ganja brew. Put that one in your cupping spoon and slurp it!

cross fingers

John Despres
Great story! And a new method. Please let us know the results. Better keep some coffee cake and Doritos on hand in case it does indeed work.

Have fun.

John
Respect the bean.
John Despres
Fresh Roast 8, Gene Cafe, JYTT 1k, Quest M3, Mazzer Mini, Technivorm, various size presses and many more brewers.

Randy G
We tried that once. but no one could keep the cup of coffee lit. Roflmao

Life's too short to drink bad coffee.

ginny
LOL,

g

coffeeroastersclub
If they think it will get them stoned it very well may. There is a psychology behind it. Kind of like the psychology behind the urban legend of getting high school classmates stoned by telling them that dried cow sh*t is pot.

Roflmao

Len
"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee." ~Abraham Lincoln

rustic_roaster

Randy G wrote:

We tried that once. but no one could keep the cup of coffee lit. Roflmao

Randy, I had the same problem when I started smoking salmon, try one of these next time.
rustic_roaster attached the following image:
weedburner.jpg

JETROASTER
How's the salmon buzz?

Jump to Forum: