Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Greetings from Chicago
erikg
Hello fellow Homeroasters! Been roasting about a year now with a Behmor. I have about 200 roasts under my belt and am continually refining my technique. Today I have Guatemala Antigua Cafe Pulcal in my cup from Sweet Maria's. It is very good. My favorite origin are Centrals but I continue to try different origins around the world. I'm having difficulty roasting Brazilian and Sumatran beans but am not giving up on them yet.

Kind Regards,
Erik G

allenb
Erik, great to have you on board! We've got a few Behmor owners here including myself. Be sure and check out the Behmor forums under All About Roasting. Not a whole lot of posts there but some that may be helpful.

Please put a thread together to add your experiences, tips and what has given you your best roasts in your Behmor as I know there are many who are looking for how they can tweak to get the best out of it.

On the Brazilian and Sumatrans be sure to start a new thread under Roasting Coffee and give us some specifics on how they're coming out so we can pitch in with some advice.

Post often!

Allen
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana

ginny
Erik:

welcome and do check put our Behmor forums. lots of information for you that may help you out.

enjoy and post away.

ginny

rockon

erikg
Thanks for the warm welcome Allen and Ginny! I'll post my Behmor experiences soon.

ciel-007

erikg wrote:

... I'll post my Behmor experiences soon.

Erik, the Behmor is a fine roaster; it has not been discussed as often as it deserves here at HRO. I am looking forward to reading about your experiences (and perhaps mods?).
ciel
Ciel... seeking Heaven in my cup with ................................................................................................................. EXPOBAR Brewtus II - MAZZER Mini E - MAHLK?NIG Vario - GeneCafe - RAF-1 Extreme (Modified B-2 HOTTOP) - BellaTaiwan XJ-101

Jump to Forum: