Print Thread
USRC Sample Roaster
Airhan
img.pandawhale.com/41314-Brad-Pitt-Seven-whats-in-the-b-AYBg.png
Aaron
"Grind it like it did you some great injustice!"D.L.Clark

boar_d_laze
When I posted the links, they worked.

Apparently something happened and they stopped working. They were subsequently fixed by a moderator and are still not working.

If at first...

BDL

links will not work when posted as they were... gp
Edited by ginny on 11/23/2013 5:25 AM
USRC 1lb Roaster, Chemex+Kone, Espro, Various FPs, Royal Siphon Vacuum, Yama Ice Drip Tower, Bunnzilla, La Cimbali M21 Casa, Ceado E92.
CookFoodGood

tamarian
Just for the record, I was able to see the roaster in 3 different posts here, while others couldn't'. I use chrome on Ubuntu.

Maybe because they are hot-linked to HB, and I'm always logged in on HB.

And it is well worth taking a look at, I've seen it when BDL got it, posted on HB
Wa'il. 1 Kg PID'ed gas-fired fluid bed roaster, GS/3MPS, K10F

ginny
some links will work and some will not - I cannot see them and I am using Mac's, PC's with chrome and firefox.

the issue is how HB allows members v. public to see them...

if you cannot post the picture, send it to me at thegster@gmail.com and tell me where you want it and I will post it - as I am receiving multiple emails that the links do not work.

ginny

And it is well worth taking a look at, I've seen it when BDL got it, posted on HB

HB most likely does not want all of their content reposted all over the place, they want you to become a member and view it there, that is their right as the owner of the content and needs to be respected.

az erik

4. Took a one day, one-on-one roasting class with Mike Perry at Klatch in Upland. Learned a lot about cupping, wet blending, and some of the subtleties of using a plot to profile. I'd say what I learned about cupping will do me the most good, while gaining a better intellectual understanding of plotting expands the possibilities into nuances I'd never thought of. Howevcer, it was wet blending which really rocked my world.

Also the class increased my understanding of combining gas-flow and air flow to shape the legs of a profile. Plus, had a helluva good time!

BBQ grill

BDL

I really like Mike and had some lengthy chats with Heather while sipping away in the Rancho store. I'm looking forward to going back there soon.

Thanks a lot for your insight on this and the Amazon.

ciel-007
Used USRC Roaster for Sale

It's not often that I've seen a used USRC Coffee Roaster (1 lb) for sale on eBay.
Perhaps BDL, or others, might offer valuable advice to any would be potential buyers here at HRO.

http://www.ebay.c...EBIDX%3AIT

Ciel
ciel-007 attached the following images:
usrc_500g.jpg usrc_500g-2.jpg

Ciel... seeking Heaven in my cup with ................................................................................................................. EXPOBAR Brewtus II - MAZZER Mini E - MAHLK?NIG Vario - GeneCafe - RAF-1 Extreme (Modified B-2 HOTTOP) - BellaTaiwan XJ-101

ginny
Interesting to see this yes...

I am wondering how old it is and there is no mention.

thanks for posting.

ginny

turtle

ciel-007 wrote:

Used USRC Roaster for Sale

It's not often that I've seen a used USRC Coffee Roaster (1 lb) for sale on eBay.
Perhaps BDL, or others, might offer valuable advice to any would be potential buyers here at HRO.

http://www.ebay.c...EBIDX%3AIT

Ciel

It's been on my watch list for a while. They've listed this one before

http://www.ebay.c...43d483e534

If I did not have the 1lb San Franciscan I would be thinking seriously about this one. I prefer an all electric (just me and my situation) but gas is looking better and better the more issues I run into restoring this old 240V SF batch roaster.

http://forum.home...ad_id=4336

Reasonable price for a commercial batch roaster. I have a feeling I will have about this much in the SF-1lb by the time I finish with it.
Mick - "Drinking in life one cup at a time"
"I'd rather be roasting coffee"

Roaster 1: San Franciscan SF-1
Roaster 2: Hottop B-2K+
Roaster 3: 2 kilo Chinese drum
Grinders: Mazzer Major - Forte BG (x3)
Pour over: Hario - Bee House - Chemex - Kalita - Bodum
Drip: Bunn CWTF15-1 & CW15-TC (commercials)
Espresso: Pasquini Livia 90 auto
Vacuum: Cona - Bodum
Press: Frieling - Bodum Colombia

boar_d_laze
What can I tell you?

Rich
USRC 1lb Roaster, Chemex+Kone, Espro, Various FPs, Royal Siphon Vacuum, Yama Ice Drip Tower, Bunnzilla, La Cimbali M21 Casa, Ceado E92.
CookFoodGood

cds
I am finalizing my order for a Black USRC Sample Roaster today. Have to get check in mail this week. Now the wait. Gives me time to start collecting more beans.

Jump to Forum: