Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Browser Issues
JackH
I switched to the red car theme and all text is underlined. I also see the formatting issue in Scott's thread. I have attached a screen shot.

I am at work and using IE 8 because that is what the company makes us use.

I do not see the problem in other threads, only Scott's. Maybe this happens when a thread is created while using the red car theme?
JackH attached the following image:
capture_7.jpg

---Jack

KKTO Roaster.

oldgearhead
So it's the 'Red Car' theme. Bill Gates is not the anti-christ and Google is not the NSA....

zombie girl
No it is not Red Car, I am using it and have no dropped/lost/cannot see words accept for Scott's thread which is yet again a separate issue and not IE or Red Car or system OS so,

I will go see what I can find when I have time or I may just dump red car and reinstall it on the server.

tweaked Red Car so even though I have no issue using it it may be extra spaces in the code that are the issue but it should show up all over and it is not so I am going to call it the mystery code...

-g
How to post Photos, Videos?
Please visit the Homeroasters Forum How To section here:

http://www.homero...?cat_id=16

allenb

oldgearhead wrote:

So it's the 'Red Car' theme. Bill Gates is not the anti-christ and Google is not the NSA....

I think you're probably right, the antichrist most likely won't come from computer geek stock, but, with tossing tons of $ to Lucis Trust (formerly Lucifer Publishing) over the years, he and Melinda are contributing big time to a religious organization that is cheer leading for the antichrist's appearance on earth.

Allen
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana

JETROASTER
It was probably my fault.
(standard response protocol for married man)
-Scott

ginny
well scottie, of course it is your fault...

-g

Roflmao

Jump to Forum: