Members Online: 0

Total Members: 8,165
Newest Member: Ramper

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Power requirements of the Bullet roaster
JETROASTER
I'll preface by saying I'm not a drum person.
The combination of solid drum and low energy requirments got me wondering if convection (from the rear) was the answer.

I'm an air-roaster. For me it's all convection. It's hard for me to get my head around energy transfer without it.
Cheers, -Scott

Aillio
Hi Scott

No, there is not forced convection in the Bullet, its just a drum roaster with a fan as in the big roasters.

threwitallaway
Saw the new video on YouTube for the Bullet last night. Looks like a nice compact roaster not much bigger than a Hottop. Anxious to see pricing and the complete package, including the cooling tray. I find myself often needing more capacity than the HT offers and a compact 2 kilo unit will fill the bill nicely. Especially if the price is between 2 and 3K (or less!). Awaiting the first production units for sale....

ciel-007
Here's a link to the YouTube video:

Ciel... seeking Heaven in my cup with ................................................................................................................. EXPOBAR Brewtus II - MAZZER Mini E - MAHLK?NIG Vario - GeneCafe - RAF-1 Extreme (Modified B-2 HOTTOP) - BellaTaiwan XJ-101

Moonshine
Just as an FYI to anyone interested in this roaster, Sweet Maria's in Oakland, California is now a distributor, and they bring them in on a batch made basis. According to their website, they should arrive sometime in early June. I just took a look at their website. I think that these will sell out fast.

https://www.sweet.../bullet-r1
Edited by JackH on 04/18/2018 3:31 PM

ThomasCee
I have seen it in person there; it is beautiful. A few more spare dollars than I possess, but it is a beautiful piece of art Grin

Jump to Forum: