Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Bullet
olddogTim
Does anybody have the bullet yet. I was thinking of preordering one but I would like to hear from somebody who has one Does anybody know if artisan will work on this Roaster?
Getting old STINKS,but it's better than not getting old (Tim)
Equipment Technivorm model KBT-741 , Aero Press, Aillio Bullet R-1 V-2, running RoasTime

ginny
hi tim,

if you read the posts, no one has one yet. you can pre-order and save some moola but they will not ship until end of the year as far as I know.

perhaps some else has more information...

they will have their own software but not sure what works with it yet. you are using a Hot Top now with TC4?

-ginny

olddogTim
Yep a hottop with a TC4 running Artisan. Did anybody use one at a Demo? I was wondering if you can hear 1st and 2nd crack on my replaced Gene I couldn't hear them!!!
Equipment Technivorm model KBT-741 , Aero Press, Aillio Bullet R-1 V-2, running RoasTime

ginny

I was wondering if you can hear 1st and 2nd crack on my replaced Gene I couldn't hear them!!

so you had a Gene, got a HT with artisan and now are thinking about the bullet? yes?

my best advice would be to look to their FB page for the best updates and to email Jonas and ask him.

me thinks most here are in the waiting que too.

I am,

ginny

ciel-007
Looks like the R1 design is nearing final completion, and may perhaps be shipping in the foreseeable future.

https://www.faceb...332526694/
Ciel... seeking Heaven in my cup with ................................................................................................................. EXPOBAR Brewtus II - MAZZER Mini E - MAHLK?NIG Vario - GeneCafe - RAF-1 Extreme (Modified B-2 HOTTOP) - BellaTaiwan XJ-101

turtle
That's a pretty good sized beast.

It's one thing to see numbers and another all together to see it next to people in action.

Looking forward to seeing these out in the wild working.

My SF-1 has taken me completely out of the roaster market. I am one happy roaster. I used my hottop yesterday for the first time in about a year (another thread will be started on that topic though)

If I had not stumbled on this SF-1, I would be looking forward to the release of this roaster. It looks like it has everything anyone would ever need as far as controls and logging capabilities
Mick - "Drinking in life one cup at a time"
"I'd rather be roasting coffee"

Roaster 1: San Franciscan SF-1
Roaster 2: Hottop B-2K+
Roaster 3: 2 kilo Chinese drum
Grinders: Mazzer Major - Forte BG (x3)
Pour over: Hario - Bee House - Chemex - Kalita - Bodum
Drip: Bunn CWTF15-1 & CW15-TC (commercials)
Espresso: Pasquini Livia 90 auto
Vacuum: Cona - Bodum
Press: Frieling - Bodum Colombia

olddogTim
Did anybody get the R-1 bullet yet?

Lav

ciel-007 wrote:

Looks like the R1 design is nearing final completion, and may perhaps be shipping in the foreseeable future.

https://www.faceb...332526694/

Not sure if I am allowed to advertise for a dedicated roaster forum here? - anyhow here goes: A friend of mine just launched an unofficial Bullet R1 discussion forum here: bulletr1.com

Please feel free to hop on
Cheers

Steffen
LaPaziale S1 Vivaldi II, La Pavoni Stradivari STL, Mazze Major, Behmor/HT experience, "soon" to be Aillio Bullet R1 owner

Lav
One step closer: The last major part in place soon - the induction coil https://www.faceb...mp;theater
Cheers

Steffen
LaPaziale S1 Vivaldi II, La Pavoni Stradivari STL, Mazze Major, Behmor/HT experience, "soon" to be Aillio Bullet R1 owner

JackH
Thanks for the information Lav. I see no problem with posting the address of the Bullet forum in your previous post.
---Jack

KKTO Roaster.

olddogTim
Did anyone get a Bullit yet?

Army Coffee
Gave up on the production of this 1kg Roaster about 6-months ago and started looking for another option. Been rumors for years about a Hottop 1kg as well as this one.

Awaiting the arrival of my Mill City 2kg Machine. They have a 1kg Roaster that is starting to get more traffic on message boards. Unlike others, this is out there and in production.

Happy Roasting

Drew
NEC ASPERA TERRENT

North TJ-072 2kg Roaster, Hottop 8828B, Gene Cafe Roaster, Baratza Vario Grinder, Breville SmartGrinder, Behmor Brazen, Cona "D", Bialetti Moka Express, Aero-Press, Quick Mill QM67

ginny
like all of these things, they take time, to complete...

things happen all the way along that need to be adjusted, reworked or fixed/changed.

they are almost ready to ship and they are a bit behind but who really cares if it's great when we get it? not me.

HotTop promised stuff for ages before it was not simply vaporware but actually it still is??

we all wait or buy something else.

ginny

rockon

turtle
What ever happened to that larger hottop model that they had pictured on their web site for a while?

I wonder if Randy can say anything about that since it was posted by the company then removed?

Is this still in the works or has it been abandoned?

i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u414/turtle-web/food/coffee/Hottop/larger-hottop.jpg
Edited by ginny on 02/08/2016 11:25 AM
Mick - "Drinking in life one cup at a time"
"I'd rather be roasting coffee"

Roaster 1: San Franciscan SF-1
Roaster 2: Hottop B-2K+
Roaster 3: 2 kilo Chinese drum
Grinders: Mazzer Major - Forte BG (x3)
Pour over: Hario - Bee House - Chemex - Kalita - Bodum
Drip: Bunn CWTF15-1 & CW15-TC (commercials)
Espresso: Pasquini Livia 90 auto
Vacuum: Cona - Bodum
Press: Frieling - Bodum Colombia

ginny
vaporware...

I guess.

ginny

why I am waiting for the Bullet...

beach

JackH
The move from 500g roasters to 1Kg seems to be a problem area for the home/small roaster/electric market. The next stage seems to be a $4,000 to $6,000 1 or 2Kg commercial model, plus the expense of building a special room and all the gas hook ups.
---Jack

KKTO Roaster.

ginny
yes, we be homeroasters still...

-g

roar

LongLeafSoaps

turtle wrote:
....I used my hottop yesterday for the first time in about a year...

you can just go ahead and ship that Hottop to my house Mick..I will put it to good use! Grin
Carpe Diem With Coffee

olddogTim
Did anybody get a Bullet YET

ginny
not that I know of yet but we may get one to auction off...

ginny

roar

olddogTim
Well how is the bullet working

ginny
have zero idea I do not know of anyone that has one yet. they are now shipping pre-orders from what Jonas has said.

ginny

party

Black Stripe Coffee
I received an email this morning from them advising that they are planning to start shipping the next orders in October (estimate). I'll be putting in my order!
"Death Before Decaf"
LMWDP #515

Aillio Bullet R1, La Pavoni Professional, Rancilio Rocky, Technivorm Moccamaster, Hario Syphon

djmsalem
I'm very much enjoying mine. The coffee is as good as I've ever roasted (after 14 years) and it's great to be able to roast all I need in one go.

I'm very happy with mine, and I hope you'll be happy with yours. too.

Black Stripe Coffee
Received my Bullet this week and have completed 5 roasts on it so far. I'm starting to get the hang of the machine which is a HUGE upgrade from the Behmor 1600+
"Death Before Decaf"
LMWDP #515

Aillio Bullet R1, La Pavoni Professional, Rancilio Rocky, Technivorm Moccamaster, Hario Syphon

Jump to Forum: