Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Great snackage from Trader Joe's!
MPSAN
My wife came home with a great snack just for me! She went to TJ's and saw a package that was Glazed Coffee Cashews. They are so good! Can't stop eating them, and I have even let her have 2 or 3!

OK, back to roasting some more coffee.
"If it Ain't Broke, Fix it 'til it is"!

ChicagoJohn

MPSAN wrote:

My wife came home with a great snack just for me! She went to TJ's and saw a package that was Glazed Coffee Cashews. They are so good! Can't stop eating them, and I have even let her have 2 or 3!

We love TJ's. I hope they have those cashews at our store.
So many beans; so little time....

MPSAN
...and I hope you buy more than 1 package!woohoo

The one thing that bugs us about TJ's is that you can find something that is very good and a Month or 2 later it is either gone or is changed.

ChicagoJohn

MPSAN wrote:

...and I hope you buy more than 1 package!woohoo

The one thing that bugs us about TJ's is that you can find something that is very good and a Month or 2 later it is either gone or is changed.

On your recommendation, I'll definitely pick up two if they have them. I'm a big fan of their whole cashew's with 1/2 salt and also their lime-chili cashews. I hope they have them. Check out their "Fair Trade Organic Belgian Dark Chocolate" sometime if they have it in your store. Goes great with coffee ! Thanks again for the tip on the nuts.

MPSAN
Yup...we get the whole cashews with 50% salt. I need to be careful as I can not have much sugar, so the dark Chocolate is out. Even these Glazed Coffee Cashews is pushing it! Not sure I have seen Lime-Chili. Wasabi was good too.

JackH
Love Cashews, but my problem is that I would likely eat the whole pack in one siting. I have to watch my sodium intake (High BP).

They also have Coffee Glazed Almonds.
---Jack

KKTO Roaster.

ChicagoJohn

JackH wrote:

Love Cashews, but my problem is that I would likely eat the whole pack in one siting. I have to watch my sodium intake (High BP).

They also have Coffee Glazed Almonds.

I have that issue too, Jack. If you have a Trader Joe's in your area, check out their nut section which is huge. Many of the selections have no salt. Some have reduced salt. As for portion control, I'm afraid I can't offer any suggestions there.... I'd like to hear some myself actually.
Edited by JackH on 04/02/2017 9:05 AM

ChicagoJohn

MPSAN wrote:

My wife finally made it to TJ's today and brought back a bag of the coffee glazed cashews. Wow! They are very good!! We control our carbs very strictly but will be making an exception for these and have them for desert in the evening.

Thanks so much for this tip !!

ThumbsUp

MPSAN
Yes, I wish they were not quite so good!

Jump to Forum: