Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Sonofresco 2LB Profiling Roaster for sale
justinthomasleonard
I am selling my 2LB batch capacity profiling coffee roaster from Sonafresco. I owned this machine for approximately 14 months using it as a sample and profile development roaster for my business. This is a fantastic coffee roaster ( I wish I had bought a Sonafresco years ago when I was still home roasting!). The Sonafresco is an absolutely robust coffee roasting machine, a few times we put it to the test roasting up to 45/50 lbs easily on a single shift with no technical issues or flawed roasts.

Things I love about this machine;
1. Easy to use. Totally plug and play system. After a brief setup selecting, editing and developing profiles is a breeze and the bluetooth communication between roaster and computer is reliable.
2. Economical. Since this was our sample and profile roaster for a short time, we were using a standard BBQ style propane tank which would last for months, no kidding. I calculated that if I had been roasting daily, each tank still would have lasted me 45-60 days easily.
3. Takes roasting to a whole new level. My Sonafresco was active in my business but I still had tons of questions about profiling and customizing roasts for different coffees. The way this system allows you to edit a profile IN ADVANCE of a roast cycle allowed me to push my limits and understanding of each segment of the roast curve. haha admittedly not always the best cup of coffee, but I was always able to reliably learn something and that was the point, avoiding mistakes on our larger batch machine.
4. Reliable. In a year and a half of ownership, I can count the number of times this machine glitched on one hand. and most of the time it was operator error, not Sonafrescos. ( propane tank low on fuel, improper bean charge, ventilation cap misplacement )

In short, I love this machine- I am truly sorry to see it go, but making the right decision for your business isn't always easy! We recently moved into a new production facility and our infrastructure simply does have the room for this machine. I considered keeping it at home, but I know it is better served helping another achieve coffee roasting the way it did for me. Please email me with any question, or if you need/want additional photos I will do my absolute best to comply.

Asking price is $3400 USD (I will cover shipping up to $200 or feel free to pickup in Maryland) I accept Paypal, check or Credit card, cash for pickup only.

I am also available to help technically with roasting, setup or anything else via telephone or Skype.

All sales are final

Justin

Steven Tay
Hi, have you sold the Sonofresco 2LB Profiling Roaster?

Jump to Forum: