Users Online
Guests Online: 1

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 8,167
Newest Member: Soubriquet

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Hey, from yet a different part of Wisconsin!
Nvrwrkn
Love/Hate relationship with the brew. Absolutely love to drink it, absolutely hate the cumulative effects non decaf has on me. So I go back and forth between indulging and abstaining because I never liked decaf.

So, after giving a coworker some cigars one day he gifts back some home roast coffee for me and the wife. Wife loved it so being a gear junkie of the worst kind I followed my co-worker and picked up a Behmore AB. Using the same beans he gifted us with earlier we did our first roast in our upstairs bathroom (off the master bedroom). This is when I found out the exhaust fan for a large bathroom can't keep up with this little guy.

It was enjoyable though, sitting in the bathroom in our desk chairs watching the roast. Just had the first cup of our first roast. Really weak. Roasted to city + but since I don't make coffee much I put in way too little. So that's going away and another pot's brewing.

Anyway, hope we have an active community here. I know I could use some roasting tips!

JackH
Welcome to Homeroasters!
There are many using the Behmor roasters here. If you have any roasting questions you can try posting in the Behmor area of the site.
---Jack

KKTO Roaster.

Jump to Forum: