Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
BEHMOR 1600 PLUS COFFEE ROASTING SYSTEM.
JCafe
BEHMOR 1600 PLUS COFFEE ROASTING SYSTEM.

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO ROAST GREAT COFFEE!

IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. HARD TO FIND.

Including the:

- Behmor 1600 Plus (with upgraded control panel and electronics) - Recently sold for $500 at Overstock.ca. You can now only buy the 2000AB for $600 new + $78 tax = $678 (none are available for resale).

- Heatsnob Thermocouple/Computer Interface - to professionally watch/track/record your coffee making (paid $80 for the Heatsnob + $20 for probe)

- Killawatt Meter - To monitor your voltage, for optimum power (paid $50)

- Airscape Cannisters (3 x 1/2 lb per) - To keep your roasted coffee fresh (paid $25 x 3)

- Heavy Duty Extension Cord Wire and 2 plugs - Short and heavy duty, to reduce voltage loss. Needs assembly (paid $30)

- Simply Green BBQ Cleaner and Simply Green Cleaner - Enviro and health friendly cleaner for your roaster - $15 x 3/4 full = $12.

- Cleaning brush, bolt to hold door open during cool down cycle, 4 coffee bags - $15 value

- And some free unroasted coffee beans (Guatamala Antigua; Sumatra Gaya Mountain; Brazil Bourbon Santos; + some Brazil or Columbian. About 1 pound total.

All of the above has a retail value of $747 + tax = $844. I will sell all of the above to you for 50% of my pre-tax cost = $375.

I will NOT deal with resellers (or accept low ball offers). I am not prepared to offer the above on a piece meal (you pick what you want) basis. All of this is going out the door as a package. Cash only.

We will finalize the transaction over the phone. Then come by to pay (cash) and pick-up. You will need to wear a high quality, well sealed mask; I will do the same and we will meet outside (only) from a social distance.

Its a GREAT DEAL and all you need to start roasting GREAT TASTING COFFEE.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-microwave-cooker/city-of-toronto/behmor-1600-plus-coffee-roaster-system-more/1567998148?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

PS: I have a MyWeigh Barista scale that is currently up at the cottage, that works well when plugged in, but the battery is dead. I can throw that in for $25 extra.

JCafe
Located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Jump to Forum: