Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Trouble with downloads - fluidbed tests
Bhante
I have tried without success to download Dan Bollingers fluidbed tests from the Downloads section. Every attempt results in returning to downloads page 1, the number of times downloaded gets incremented by one, but nothing is downloaded. Is the link faulty or the file missing? It would be great if it could be fixed.

---

I was also unable to download the coffee tasting wheel but for a different reason: I get pushed onto a Google login page. Isn't the file hosted locally on Homeroasters? I have no Google account and have no intention of creating one!

Other files download normally.

Bhante
Here: http://homeroaste...post_19412 there is a reference to a "calculation regarding CFM in Downloads area" - id that in the Dan Bollingers file referred to above, or is it a different download?

allenb

Bhante wrote:

I have tried without success to download Dan Bollingers fluidbed tests from the Downloads section. Every attempt results in returning to downloads page 1, the number of times downloaded gets incremented by one, but nothing is downloaded. Is the link faulty or the file missing? It would be great if it could be fixed.

---

I was also unable to download the coffee tasting wheel but for a different reason: I get pushed onto a Google login page. Isn't the file hosted locally on Homeroasters? I have no Google account and have no intention of creating one!

Other files download normally.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm going to troubleshoot the issue but in the meantime, I've emailed you a copy of the spreadsheet. Let me know if it opens for you?
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana

allenb
I've reattached the spreadsheet in the downloads section in a different format. Let me know if it opens properly
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana

Bhante
Thanks Allen, I didn't receive the PM but the link opens perfectly after your intervention. Is there any context available for these measurements somewhere?

allenb
Hey Bhante, I sent it via email, not PM. Hopefully is a current email address.

Let me do some digging on if there is any contextual content anywhere on the spreadsheet and I'll get back to everyone.

allenb

Bhante wrote:

Thanks Allen, I didn't receive the PM but the link opens perfectly after your intervention. Is there any context available for these measurements somewhere?

Read through this thread from Dan

https://homeroast...ead_id=319

Bhante
Many thanks for the digging Allen, that was a very interesting thread, I've just finished reading through it. Though some of the links are dead of course, with the passage of time. I'll put any further discussion in a new thread, since it's beyond the scope of "trouble with the forum"! I'm trying to build a "wave" bubblebed.

On the email, I have some trouble with that just now due to a software incompatibility, I'll have to try and change to another email address.

allenb
A wave bubblebed sounds interesting indeed. Kind of reminds me of what I envisioned the flow to look like if coffee was fluidized in a device if based on the parameters in this patent:

https://www.freep...354018.pdf

Bhante
Hmm, actually I had more in mind the Nepro annular wave roaster. Havn't had time to post anything today, but coming shortly!

Jump to Forum: