Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Potential LOT of Build Supplies
CharcoalRoaster
Hi everyone -- it's been a few years since my last post due to a cross country move and purchase of an Aillio Bullet. In my new house I don't have the electrical supply to handle my DIY 1lb FB roaster so I went with a Bullet. With all that said, I have ALL of my previous equipment, supplies, and random parts including some, if not all, of the following:

- Vacuum motor blower
- heating elements
- bakearound with
- triclamp fittings
- TC4 (brand new)
- breakers, disconnects, switches, etc
- Arduino (brand new)
- misc wiring of many different gauges (some with fittings some not)

Before I go through the effort of taking pictures of everything and listing it for sale I just wanted to gauge interest and see if anyone is even interested in any of this type of stuff right now. If you are, please DM or reply to this post and I will begin photographing and listing it. I'm willing to make some deals and sell these at good prices.

CharcoalRoaster
Finally got around to taking pictures of everything I have and am looking to move on from.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

https://www.dropb...d&dl=0

allenb
Looks like some really nice roaster building electronics and hardware. And, it also looks like there wouldn't be much additional items needed for someone to construct their own fluidbed roaster or, use the parts for constructing any other roaster type.

Hopefully someone will have a need and contact you soon. limb
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana

CharcoalRoaster
Absolutely Allen! I probably should have mentioned that all of these components came from a *working* 750g FB roaster with 500+lbs roasted through it over the years. I really had a ton of wonderful roasts and gained massive amounts of experience through the variations of the builds. Although I enjoy roasting on my Bullet, it is sad to have had to say goodbye to DIY builds.

The vac motor in the spa boot was the original until I upgraded to the larger motor that could loft a car practically Roflmao

I can remove the tri-clamp fittings on the bakearound by cutting out the high temp silicone gasket material. Otherwise I also have a box full of tri-clamp fittings I had used to connect all the components of the build itself, including an inline heating element (not pictured).

The heating enclosure and massive tri-clamp cyclonic chaff collector are in the yard to be trashed but if someone wants it I'll need to know sooner rather than later.
Edited by CharcoalRoaster on 11/26/2023 9:02 AM

CharcoalRoaster
Note: I'd be willing to part this out if no one is interested in the whole lot. Make me an offer on part or all of it. I'm literally open to ANY reasonable offers.

CharcoalRoaster
Found a few more items cleaning the garage tonighthttps://www.dropb...y&dl=0
Edited by CharcoalRoaster on 12/08/2023 11:57 PM

allenb
Hey all Homeroasters. Make sure you take a good look at CharcoalRoasters nice stash of roaster building hardware and electronics for sale here. Probably never find anything like this for the price. All you spouses of roaster building fanatics, this would make a great Christmas gift! christmas tree
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana

CharcoalRoaster
Thanks Allen for the plug - I really am willing to let this stuff go for a steal of a deal.

automator
DM'd you. Feel free to counteroffer smile

Jump to Forum: