Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Tell me what you think of my site www.MadeInTheShade.ca Coffee Roaster in Brantford Ontario
LeslieC
Hi All,

I have a new Organic, Fair Trade coffee roasting business in Brantford, Ontario. Check it out and give me your opnions please, ease of use etc. We roast to order Fair Trade organic coffee and have free delivery to Brantford, Hamilton Ontario and areas. Cheers!

Les

ginny
Leslie:

FABULOUS SITE, great creative work, Love you use of color and graphics.

WOW. Very easy to navigate. I would suggest you note on the footer the year you began and the current year.

you go girl!!

ginny

did you do the site yourself??

s:8s:8s:8s:8 cuz I ate too many burgers on my last road trip!!

John Despres
Hi, Leslie.
I too love the site! Very easy to navigate, and very informative. Your willingness to share and teach is to be applauded. I think your explanations are very clear to someone who may be new to shopping good coffee.

One little thing... The bouncing free delivery "bug" on the home page made me a little nuts. Well, more than usual, that is. Is there a way to make it pass the screen once and come to a rest perhaps?

Let's see what others think...
Edited by John Despres on 04/01/2008 11:14 AM
Respect the bean.
John Despres
Fresh Roast 8, Gene Cafe, JYTT 1k, Quest M3, Mazzer Mini, Technivorm, various size presses and many more brewers.

RockinJava9
Perhaps you can get together with Susan Oppenheim of Java Mama in Toronto. You two might find each other's business is a nice fit without stepping on eachother's key areas of service...

LeslieC
Hi Ginny,

Yes I did the site myself, thank you for your complements. I used to be a web designer.

Cheers,

Leslie

ginny
I will say again: "Great work."

I will email you of list, we would love to link you to our site. Having members sites
included with our website/forum is a great way to pass on more information to members.

Thank you Leslie for joining and contributing.

I saw the post by John and funny where all of our eyes go; I did not see/notice the bouncing
delivery graphic until I finished going through the site and landed back on the home page.

I like it because it reminds me of playing pong on Venice Beach!!

ginny

s:8s:8s:8
cuz I need too...

Jump to Forum: