Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Blends
ginny
Hi all:

have any of you created any outstanding blends or do you have some favorite mixes you would share with us...

ginny

beach

galumay
I blend Sth American, Central American, African and Indo beans and i have had nothing but compliments for the coffees pulled from my Izzo Pompeii. I also dose at 15g 24% -Sth American 20% - Central American 32% - African 24% - Indo Its a blend that was developed by another Australian roaster, but I find it suits the Izzo very well.

Its also handy because my clients get a similar tasting blend each time, but I can vary the specific beans in the regions and try them as SO's myself!

ciel-007

galumay wrote:

I blend Sth American, Central American, African and Indo beans and i have had nothing but compliments for the coffees pulled...

Galumay, after years of experimentation, I have adopted a similar blend for use at home. Those who have sampled the resulting pulls, keep coming back for more. What a great BLEND to make (and keep) friends...
Ciel
Ciel... seeking Heaven in my cup with ................................................................................................................. EXPOBAR Brewtus II - MAZZER Mini E - MAHLK?NIG Vario - GeneCafe - RAF-1 Extreme (Modified B-2 HOTTOP) - BellaTaiwan XJ-101

Jump to Forum: